Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where are you from and where do you live?

I live in Lebanon Virginia USA at the moment. It's in Southwest Virginia. However, I've lived most of my life in nearby Northeast Tennessee.

Anyway, It's all mountainous country in the Appalachians.

I live in Birmingham, UK which is where I was born and grew up. As much as I don’t like living here, it is very convenient. All the amenities I could possibly want within a 15 minute drive. I’m sure I’ll be moving away in the future though, I do want to travel a bit.

Living in the UK for the last seven years

this is my door step
Saltburn-From-The-Ship.jpg

Another Aussie here based in Adelaide but lived all around Australia including Darwin, Melbourne and Brisbane, been in and out of website forums for way too long, have had a few phpBB forums and xenforo forums, wordpress blah blah I think my first ever site ran PHP-Nuke ... thats gotta be like 20 years ago. :ROFLMAO::unsure:

anyway wasup?

Another Aussie here based in Adelaide but lived all around Australia including Darwin, Melbourne and Brisbane, been in and out of website forums for way too long, have had a few phpBB forums and xenforo forums, wordpress blah blah I think my first ever site ran PHP-Nuke ... thats gotta be like 20 years ago. :ROFLMAO::unsure:

anyway wasup?
Hey there! Welcome to Admin Junkies. :) Pleasure having you ! Is PHP-Nuke still a thing nowadays? May I ask how you stumbled upon AJ? :)

yes I think kind of it is, because I just googled it before I made that post to check as I was curious. https://github.com/phpnuke/phpnuke but I would guess its buggy and unstable with lots of vulnerabilities.. I still remember the joy of getting the site to work for the first time!!

I've been a member of another admin forum for 15+ years and saw a link in a signature from someone. They would know who they are...php-nuke-big-1.jpg

yes I think kind of it is, because I just googled it before I made that post to check as I was curious. https://github.com/phpnuke/phpnuke but I would guess its buggy and unstable with lots of vulnerabilities.. I still remember the joy of getting the site to work for the first time!!

I've been a member of another admin forum for 15+ years and saw a link in a signature from someone. They would know who they are...View attachment 2367
I think I used PHP Nuke many many years ago once but wasn't a fan of it. I preferred to use e107 at that time. It was when Wordpress wasn't a fully website platform yet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest