Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

💲 Offer Paid [OPEN] HIGH QUALITY FORUM CONTENT - 80 POSTS AND 20 THREADS - £13 ($16 US) - CUSTOM ORDERS ACCEPTED!

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Hi there, I am Shortie and I am a professional freelance writer and have been for over 12 years now.

I am currently offering my forum posting service here at Forum Promotion

80 forum replies and 20 forum threads for £13 ($16 US)

If you would like to make an order, please either contact me or reply below. I can also provide custom orders if you require them, my rates are

Forum replies - £0.15 ($0.20) per reply
Forum threads - £0.20 ($0.25) per thread

All payments are to be made via PayPal, Litecoin or Bitcoin and upfront due to non-payers in the past unless otherwise agreed.

Thank you all for your continued support :)

Last edited:
Weekend special offer ongoing now! PM me or reply to this thread and I will get back to you asap! Thank you.

Valentine's Sale is now on! From 14th February to 17th February, this sale will run! If you are interested please reply below or PM me and I will get back to you ASAP! Payments are to be made upfront if possible. Thank you :)

Please note: If you already have an order with me and you would like to place an order during this sale, you can do so and it will be stacked! Happy Valentine's Day All! :D 💜

Testimonial: For sure can suggest you hire her to post on your forum. She makes good posts and replies on your forum, and found that it has helped other users reply to topics etc.

Offering various payment options is also a good and smart idea!

I am currently offering a high-quality posting service here at Admin Junkies!

All my posts will be of great length (no one-liners) and will be informative and professional looking.

I am willing to post on all kinds of forums.

All payments are to be paid through PayPal or CashApp, Admin Junkies Credits, Litecoin or Bitcoin, and upfront if possible due to my having issues with non-payers after doing the work. You can see below all orders that have been completed by myself.

Shortie's Posting Service!

One-off 50 replies - £5 ($5 if in the US) or 500 Admin Junkies Credits
One-off 50 threads -
£7 ($7 if in the US) or 700 Admin Junkies Credits

Regular weekly posting of 50 posts per week of threads and replies - £8 ($8 if in the US) I can also take a monthly payment upfront of £32 ($32 if in the US) for this service which will get you 200 posts, mixture of threads and replies over 4 weeks!

I am also offering posts for Admin Junkies Credits as well. I charge 0.20 Credits per post or 0.40 Credits per thread

I am also taking custom orders as well, if you are interested in something a little less or a little more please let me know and we can discuss it!

All posts and threads will be made in full English, there will be absolutely no one-liners and all posts and threads made will encourage activity on your forums. I will upload an avatar and fill in my forum profile.

If you are interested in my service, please either post below with your forum URL, or alternatively, you can PM me.

Thank you!
Far out, i must say i'm extremely impressed with your highly developed sociability & articulation proficiency—and am simultaneously also legitimately surprised by the pricing options aye,...i mean, £32 or $32USD/m for 2hundy posts is very competitive &- (imo) far to cheap with respect for the high quality posts of yours that i've read since joining earlier today.

Think that converts to about ~52-ish NZD/m.
i'd feel like it'd be ripping ya off at that price, and as such will hereby offer $100NZD/m for the same service-(*if you're cool with that of course)

Are you still offering this service though?

Additionally, would it be any hassle that my forum is primarily (though not exclusively) oriented towards New Zealanders—and particularly with individuals in mind who are more...🤔...ahh, how to put this...i guess open minded types?

Perhaps i oughta be perfectly clear and upfront so as not to waste your time at all.
Um,...i & my 3mo forum(*6 members in total so far😅) are generally disinclined untowards corrupt corporate, govt, religious, academic, institutional, etc acquiescence,...and thusly some may potentially (& inaccurately) accuse me(& the forum) of supposedly being most naughty "anti"-"vaxxers"/"conspiracists", etc.

Nothing dodgy going on at all, however i can appreciate & therefore respect that some individuals can be somewhat intensely averse to such considerations.

Very much welcome to check out the forum prior to responding, there's no registration requirements.

It's linked via my budget website @nzfreespeechforum.com
-Or directly @nzfreespeechforum.community.forum

Cheers aye, much appreciated.
😄👍

Far out, i must say i'm extremely impressed with your highly developed sociability & articulation proficiency—and am simultaneously also legitimately surprised by the pricing options aye,...i mean, £32 or $32USD/m for 2hundy posts is very competitive &- (imo) far to cheap with respect for the high quality posts of yours that i've read since joining earlier today.

Think that converts to about ~52-ish NZD/m.
i'd feel like it'd be ripping ya off at that price, and as such will hereby offer $100NZD/m for the same service-(*if you're cool with that of course)

Are you still offering this service though?

Additionally, would it be any hassle that my forum is primarily (though not exclusively) oriented towards New Zealanders—and particularly with individuals in mind who are more...🤔...ahh, how to put this...i guess open minded types?

Perhaps i oughta be perfectly clear and upfront so as not to waste your time at all.
Um,...i & my 3mo forum(*6 members in total so far😅) are generally disinclined untowards corrupt corporate, govt, religious, academic, institutional, etc acquiescence,...and thusly some may potentially (& inaccurately) accuse me(& the forum) of supposedly being most naughty "anti"-"vaxxers"/"conspiracists", etc.

Nothing dodgy going on at all, however i can appreciate & therefore respect that some individuals can be somewhat intensely averse to such considerations.

Very much welcome to check out the forum prior to responding, there's no registration requirements.

It's linked via my budget website @nzfreespeechforum.com
-Or directly @nzfreespeechforum.community.forum

Cheers aye, much appreciated.
😄👍
I am still offering this service yes :)

$100 NZD is something I am very cool with. I have just checked out your forum and I would definitely be able to bring high-quality content to your forum if you are still interested in this. I do ask for payment upfront just to cover myself due to non-payers after the work has been completed, nothing against anyone, it's just cover myself.

If still interested please either PM me here at Admin Junkies or reply below and we can get things started :)

Thank you.

I am still offering this service yes :)

$100 NZD is something I am very cool with. I have just checked out your forum and I would definitely be able to bring high-quality content to your forum if you are still interested in this. I do ask for payment upfront just to cover myself due to non-payers after the work has been completed, nothing against anyone, it's just cover myself.

If still interested please either PM me here at Admin Junkies or reply below and we can get things started :)

Thank you.
😀Oh sweet, this is indeed fantastic news!

😅 Readers aside: this is actually the most positive forum i've ever encountered,...my face is literally beginning to hurt from smiling since i've logged on tonight.

Been thinking about your posting services on & off throughout the day and had expected that ya might likely take one exasperated glance at NZFSF and then expeditiously bounced.😄

i must sincerely thank you Shortie, for taking the time to check it out and especially for your consideration, which is assuredly greatly appreciated.
Really am pleasantly surprised you'd actually be keen aye.

Umm, so i guess the next step would be to sus out how to pay, although we can discuss that via DM.

Cheers Shortie, you're a legend!

😀Oh sweet, this is indeed fantastic news!

😅 Readers aside: this is actually the most positive forum i've ever encountered,...my face is literally beginning to hurt from smiling since i've logged on tonight.

Been thinking about your posting services on & off throughout the day and had expected that ya might likely take one exasperated glance at NZFSF and then expeditiously bounced.😄

i must sincerely thank you Shortie, for taking the time to check it out and especially for your consideration, which is assuredly greatly appreciated.
Really am pleasantly surprised you'd actually be keen aye.

Umm, so i guess the next step would be to sus out how to pay, although we can discuss that via DM.

Cheers Shortie, you're a legend!
No problem :) I will send you a pm regarding the details :) looking forward to starting :) thanks.

Update from me: Haven't been too active today as I am having work done in the house and plaster taken off the walls and replaced. Been a hectic day and struggling with a migraine so taking tonight to chill and will be back tomorrow to continue with all orders. Thank you all!

Update from me: Haven't been too active today as I am having work done in the house and plaster taken off the walls and replaced. Been a hectic day and struggling with a migraine so taking tonight to chill and will be back tomorrow to continue with all orders. Thank you all!
All is good as, down here.

😂 Thought i might have screwed up, maybe locking you out while setting up; 'Special Guest - Shortie - Private Group'

🤭and the ahh,...lol, 6 'Restricted' areas should be accessible now too...
...oh,...😜

...you're also Admin😄👍

No all is good @CuriousFiend :) been one of those this week with work being done on the house and also a huge power surge which knocked out a lot of people's devices resulting in them being no longer any good, no thanks to the electric company providing our electric. I lost my boiler so we have been up and down with that being dealt with but at the moment, waiting to get a replacement it seems. I am back now though and working through orders.

If anyone would like to place an order please PM me and I will get back to you asap :) Thank you.

Update from me. Slowly getting back on track now, still have a little more work being done in the house but that should all be done hopefully by tomorrow or Wednesday. We also had a damaging power surge last Wednesday in the early hours of the morning which resulted in my boiler being blown so I have been without heating and hot water since last Wednesday morning. Today the boiler was finally fixed so that is one thing off my mind and I am now working my way through orders as fast as I can.

Thank you all for your support and patience!

Still accepting orders at the moment. I currently have an Easter sale until tomorrow! Please either reply below or PM me to discuss :) thanks!

Updated now as post packages with all prices updated as well. Still taking order, if you are interested please contact me either by replying in this thread or PM me and I will get back to you ASAP :)

Thank you.

King's Coronation Sale is ongoing from 4th May 2023 - 9th May 2023! All prices in the OP are changed and reflect the 50% off! You may also stack during this sale as well!

If you would like to order, please either reply here or PM me and I will get back to you ASAP!

Thank you.

The 50% off sale is still ongoing until Tuesday 9th of May! If you would like to make an order please either reply here or send me a PM and I will get back to you asap!

Thank you all for your continued support! :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor