Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Heylo

@Reverie i remember you from somewhere...

Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET

@Reverie i remember you from somewhere...

Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET
Most recently(years ago now) I owned a forum named Atrium and then I also was staff at forum promotion - community team, community leader, admin was my last role.
Now that's a username I haven't seen in a long time! It's great to see you again Reverie! For some reason for a while I got you and @Shortie mixed up. xD
It’s so good to see you Raven! I was happy to see your name as I was registering. :)

Most recently(years ago now) I owned a forum named Atrium and then I also was staff at forum promotion - community team, community leader, admin was my last role.

It’s so good to see you Raven! I was happy to see your name as I was registering. :)
OMG that's it "Atrium" <3 i was a regularly there lol hahaha along with Mandy haha

OMG that's it "Atrium" <3 i was a regularly there lol hahaha along with Mandy haha
Did you know I was one of the four original administrators when Atrium was born? :p until I was the stupidest man I could be and leave them to bring back a revival Revision Reviews. Oh man Rachael was furious on me for pulling that stunt and we never got along ever since 😅 Until now of course. :D Never blamed you though Rach, I did some pretty stupid things back then. 😂

I knew you seemed familiar too but wasn’t for sure! I’ve missed Mandy as well! I have her on Facebook but haven’t talked much.
Did you know I was one of the four original administrators when Atrium was born? :p until I was the stupidest man I could be and leave them to bring back a revival Revision Reviews. Oh man Rachael was furious on me for pulling that stunt and we never got along ever since 😅 Until now of course. :D Never blamed you though Rach, I did some pretty stupid things back then. 😂
Lol I just kept my space was all 🤣

I knew you seemed familiar too but wasn’t for sure! I’ve missed Mandy as well! I have her on Facebook but haven’t talked much.

Lol I just kept my space was all 🤣
i actually was thinking about you where i saw and spoke to Mandy lol we had some funny times on that forum haha

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest