Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Heylo

Reverie

Mythical member
Retired Staff
Credits
Hello everyone.

I am Reverie - or Rachael. I've gotten several emails about the place and decided to check it out. :) I have been away from forums as adulting became more and more hectic. I've seen some familiar names, so it is nice to see some of you again! I'm sure it will also be nice to get to know some new people as well.

A little about me - I'm 30, a teacher, recently married, and I started forums when I was about 12 due to a video game! I'm a gamer and book addict. Was hoping to maybe find a new community to discuss those things with eventually. I stuck around forums for quite some time with a few breaks in between, but I think it's safe to say this has been my longest break! Anyways. I hope to check in from time to time!

Hey Rachael! It's a true pleasure seeing you here. Welcome to Admin Junkies, we've got a real nice community here and it will be great to see you part of it. If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to let me know! :D

Would you consider another shot with Atrium? Esper has been around as well now and then. Or is that chapter over ?

And congrats on the marriage!

OMG I've missed you soooooooo much!

I know we occasionally chat on Facebook but it's not much anymore :(

Hey Rachael! It's a true pleasure seeing you here. Welcome to Admin Junkies, we've got a real nice community here and it will be great to see you part of it. If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to let me know! :D

Would you consider another shot with Atrium? Esper has been around as well now and then. Or is that chapter over ?

And congrats on the marriage!
Hey! I don’t think I am in a place to run a forum right now. Definitely miss the Atrium days though! I loved the community vibe, but at this point I think it may be too much work for me to keep up with. 😅

Thank you for the warm welcome and the congratulations!

OMG I've missed you soooooooo much!

I know we occasionally chat on Facebook but it's not much anymore :(
I’ve missed you too! I don’t chat on Facebook much anymore either! I’m glad to see you here though <3

Still does. It’s an addiction, I think.
Perhaps! I am more of a person of habit so I get stuck with a name and can't move on. Like joining here I thought about trying a new name out, but I use Reverie on most things now so it has stuck for me.

Perhaps! I am more of a person of habit so I get stuck with a name and can't move on. Like joining here I thought about trying a new name out, but I use Reverie on most things now so it has stuck for me.
Yeah, I’m the same. Been having this name since forever and also use it for gaming. The only thing I changed was from aerodynamik to Aerodynamic. 😂

Oh and you’ll notice forums have changed a lot since our days on ZetaBoards. Way harder to gain some track these days.

Yeah, I’m the same. Been having this name since forever and also use it for gaming. The only thing I changed was from aerodynamik to Aerodynamic. 😂
You know. That can be a big change. I would have the habit of still typing it the other way if it was me. :p

Oh and you’ll notice forums have changed a lot since our days on ZetaBoards. Way harder to gain some track these days.
I can believe that! I do like how Discord is embedded here - and of course I generally like Xenforo more since Zetaboards! It runs cleaner in my opinion. I believe it is difficult when most people these days are on tiktok or reddit. People don't even know what forums are anymore!

You know. That can be a big change. I would have the habit of still typing it the other way if it was me. :p

I can believe that! I do like how Discord is embedded here - and of course I generally like Xenforo more since Zetaboards! It runs cleaner in my opinion. I believe it is difficult when most people these days are on tiktok or reddit. People don't even know what forums are anymore!
Nope, sad but true! But here we are, refusing to give up ! ;)

Rachaellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Season 5 Hug GIF by The Office

Now that I'm part of the community team at Forum Promotion I'm not allowed to change my username all the time. Lol

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest