Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you actually make money by running forums?

As far as I'm concerned, the major ways that a forum can make money are by placing advertisements there and receiving payments per view and commissions for purchases made via the advertisements.
The majority of this may be accomplished by Google AdSense and other ad networks.
Additionally, forums can generate income based on how much traffic they receive.
You could sell forums after making them popular. A lot of people do this.

Yes you can actually make a lot of money once you are involved in forum earning most especially if it is a legal forums that has a good history.

Yes, it's possible to make money from forum as a forum owner. If your forum meet google require, it would get approval for google AdSense. And google take note of traffics when I received tomorrow.

A lot of people can actually generate revenue by running a forums, but it all depends on so many things. Your location, niche of concentration , the quality of your content also matters.

You need a large following and/or a smaller group of highly devoted members. Anyway, it can happen. Things just have to play out right.

Why not if the forum is popular you can make money through forum sell your advertising space and also apply for google adsense and start earning.

You can add affiliate marketing links and ensure people buy from the traffic you have

As a forum owner, you can make money from your site. Your forum would be approved for google AdSense if it met the requirements. Google will record my traffic when I receive it tomorrow.

As long as your forum is approved by adsense for ads, then you can make money on it. But you need a lot of traffic to make it worthwhile.

I think you could make some money off a forum, just by ads though. However you'll need lots of traffic for adsense and most other ad services for them to even approve your site for monetization. I feel blogs will allow you to earn more money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest