Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you actually make money by running forums?

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
You can make money by running blogs, you can make money from your website by creating online stores or even affiliate stores. However, can you actually make money by running a forum? Forums are discussion boards where people join and share their opinions. You need a huge traffic to generate revenue on your website. Can a forum actually make money

You can make money by running blogs, you can make money from your website by creating online stores or even affiliate stores. However, can you actually make money by running a forum? Forums are discussion boards where people join and share their opinions. You need a huge traffic to generate revenue on your website. Can a forum actually make money
Yes that is true you can make money running a forum and blogs in fact I have a blog and forum which is yet to be hosted,so I think that Google Adsense reject that blog. because it's wasn't hosted,but for forum I don't know why they can't accept it maybe it's because of free hosting as well,we can make more money through adnetwork

Making money from forum is just by making paid sections or paid content but the majority of free members doesn't like upgrades or paid content but some will enroll for paid content or courses.

I believe that it is very possible for one to make money from forums.

We have a lot of forums that have been on for years and the owners have kept these sites running without issues.

This goes to show that they are making some money from it. That's why they still keep the forums for long.

As far as I am concerned the main ways through which a forum can earn money is through placing ads on it and get paid per views and commission for purchases made from the ads. This can be mostly done by the Google AdSense and other adnetworks. Also forums earn revenue through the amount of traffic it can have,

Making money from forum is just by making paid sections or paid content but the majority of free members doesn't like upgrades or paid content but some will enroll for paid content or courses.
this is not a really important section to make money from forums because most of them avoid upgrading their accounts. 90% of the sources of making money from forums are from Adsence.

It's very possible to make from forum sites either as the owner of the forum or as a member , the owner of the forum sites will keep making money as long as the members keep coming into the forum sites thereby generating traffic and the owner can also make money from Adsence .

Yes I think so, you can earn a considerable amount of money running forums, I have never owned a personal forum but I believe people do earn a good amount of money on forum's.

It's not quite easy and at The same time it's not rocket science , you can make money from forums by AdSense, sponsored posts and the likes and with a right promotion strategy you can be able to make money out of your forum.

We've seen so many fake websites that claim to be paying online. Considering many real withdrawal transaction I've seen on so many forum websites and I've even confirmed many myself, forum websites owner must be making good money

Forum owners make money from their community just as bloggers make money blogging their favourite niches online. You can earn from AdSense or sponsored posts, affiliate ads, or account upgrades, selling of your own digital items etc. This are ways I know forum owners can earn with via their community.

I think forums can generate a decent passive income (if not more). If the traffic flow is good, then ads, sponsored content, services, etc...you could make a decent income from a forum. I have heard of some forums making more than 5k a month. That might be rare, but it can happen! #goals, right? :) :ROFLMAO:

Running forums is one of the lucrative way's to earn money online, if you have the capital I think it will be a good idea for start up a forum.

To be honest, I wouldn't do that because it is not in line with my goals and aspirations.
It's is not that this is not a good means to make money but I goal takes precedence.

Considering the fact that making money online this days seems difficult, but I am pretty sure one can create a forum and make room for people to earn money just as bizdustry and other forums are, one can make passive income with it.

You can make money from forums provided you create a one people community that seeks to grow into profitable and quality people If people are able to make a $10 every month and make a $50 in five months then they should be able to advance to another level unlike year in year out just making money but not creating some skills or buying some skills within the forum.

There has to product and service inter-trade within the forum to ensure that it is interesting and profitable for most if not all the members.Lazy scammers also have to be fished out of the forum.

Forum is very beneficial anyone can make money runing a forum in as much as you have advertisers who can advertise in your forum its possible and easy for you to make money on forum,google adsense is also another good way to monetize your forum with.

Yes, you can really make money running a forum but you need to have a big budget to do this. You get money from sponsors, affiliates, ad spaces, Native ads, marketplace and so on.

Forums is just like a normal blogging platform , just that with forums there is always opportunity for people to make comments and contributed positively to a topic that is being discussed.

But most importantly people who are running a forums can generate money through Google adsense , promotion and other means. Yea there are alot of money to be made here depending on the popularity of your forum.

As far as I'm concerned, the major ways that a forum can make money are by placing advertisements there and receiving payments per view and commissions for purchases made via the advertisements.
The majority of this may be accomplished by Google AdSense and other ad networks.
Additionally, forums can generate income based on how much traffic they receive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest