Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather vape or smoke?

Heatman

Service Team
Service Team
Top Performer
Credits
Personally, I wouldn't smoke or vape as I view both of them as the same thing with vaping being a modern trend.

To the best of my knowledge, the same way smoking damages the heart and lungs is the same way vaping does.

Would you smoke or vape?

Unfortunately I smoke. I will quit whenever I'm ready to quit, when that is, is still a question mark. I tried vaping two-three years ago when it was trending. Did it for a couple of months but never continued as I preferred regular cigarettes.

Non.
I never plan to smoke or vape either as I don't want to risk my health doing something like that.

Smoking and vaping is bad for you, but I think vaping isn't as bad. I could be wrong about that. Anyhow, I'm not interested in getting into either.

I'd rather stay away from both of them myself. I never picked up that habit thankfully, even though my parents both smoke and have always smoked around my sister and I. My younger sister did pick up the habit, but quit after she had her daughter.

Neither, both bad for you xD and an expensive habit lol

I watched a doco yonks ago on Netflix about vaping and how it's bad for your health/being promoted to kids and that was before it all took off (at least here in Australia). Now it's out of control and more common imo than smoking.

I have neither vaped nor smoked yet and will never will. I'm damn sure about that because I can't even stand the smoking smell when people do it near me. I try some things out of curiosity sometimes but these two things will never be on my list.

I guess vape if I absolutely *had* to do one of the two, but I have absolutely no intention of doing either.

Unfortunately I smoke. I will quit whenever I'm ready to quit, when that is, is still a question mark. I tried vaping two-three years ago when it was trending. Did it for a couple of months but never continued as I preferred regular cigarettes.
Ha that’s funny to read.

Since December 1st, I’m smoke-free! :D

actually... not bad i've cut back from 30 smokes a day to nearly 1-2 at this stage... I'm on champix.
Damn 30 was really a lot. At that rate the taste isn’t satisfying at all is it?

1-2 is quite the achievement now. :D keep it
up, you can do it!!

Damn 30 was really a lot. At that rate the taste isn’t satisfying at all is it?

1-2 is quite the achievement now. :D keep it
up, you can do it!!
the taste of smokes it's absoutely horrible with champix lol my god....

and thank you, i am very proud of myself!! i'm actually going to gym 2-3 a week which i am also happy about

the taste of smokes it's absoutely horrible with champix lol my god....

and thank you, i am very proud of myself!! i'm actually going to gym 2-3 a week which i am also happy about
Awesome! 2024s gonna be a healthy year for you! ❤️😋

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest