Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you depend on Adsense only?

I will never depend on Adsense alone I know why am saying this since on the off chance that you do not have a great source of activity it's progressing to be exceptionally difficult for you to form cash with Adsense,i will moreover do a few other things like crypto exchanging why running Adsense

Personally, I won't because there are other ways for me to make money from my website. One of them, affiliate marketing, is a successful way to utilize the traffic to your website.

No, it's definitely not advisable at all to rely on just Google AdSense to monetize as you never know when they may hit you for breaking terms of service and then you lose that monetization you were making. I have heard stories of people losing their AdSense accounts for breaking TOS and yet they never understood what they did to lose their accounts. I would always have several other ways to monetize over just using AdSense. Some people offer donation options and others offer services to give their users incentives. It all depends on what will work for you and your site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest