Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you depend on Adsense only?

Heatman

Service Team
Service Team
Top Performer
Credits
Do you think that it's a good decision to depend only on using Google Adsense as a means to having your forum monetized? I think that it's not advisable because Adsense isn't enough in my opinion and Google can decide to screw you at any opportunity they have.

Definitely not enough to depend on. In my opinion you need to prioritize advertisement spaces, paid upgrades if worthwhile and have Adsense as a side income.

If I ever own a website, forum or blog I wouldn't rely on just AdSense to earn I would do more of affiliate links and sponsored posts because you can get to charge the amount you want as opposed to earning cents from AdSense.

Definitely not enough to depend on. In my opinion you need to prioritize advertisement spaces, paid upgrades if worthwhile and have Adsense as a side income.
The world is powered on advertisements today. It's why whenever you go to any page online, there's ads all over it. The same thing is going on with forums now. It's a good way to earn more money from one's forum as long as your forum would deliver for those buying your adverts space.

Do you think that it's a good decision to depend only on using Google Adsense as a means to having your forum monetized? I think that it's not advisable because Adsense isn't enough in my opinion and Google can decide to screw you at any opportunity they have.
Nope. Google locked me out of my account. I didn't even have Adsense running. I am looking for alternatives to Google Adsense.

Google will never screw you without any reason. If your account is disabled or banned, it means you have done something wrong. Having said that you need to use multiple ad networks to maximize your revenue.

I will never depend on Adsense alone I know why am saying this because if you don't have a good source of traffic it's going to be very hard for you to make money with Adsense,i will also do some other things like crypto trading why running Adsense

AdSense has policy to prevent any concurrent website on your blog like Propeller Ads or any staff like this and do analyse to your website to detect that no concurrent is installed add to high payout so switch to other sites for monetization is better.

There are many other ways of monetization of a website. Google AdSense being only one of those ways. So it's up to the website owners to choose from doing affiliate marketing, creating online stores, buying and selling of goods and services through the website among other many means of websites monetization.

The goal is to make some money and depending on AdSense is not going to be worth it at all.

It is important for one to explore all available opportunities.

If there are additional earning streams that I could use to earn from advertising, I would definitely subscribe to them.

I'm stating this since it will be difficult for you to earn money with Adsense if you don't have a decent source of traffic. I'll also engage in other activities like cryptocurrency trading in addition to running Adsense.

It is not really advisable to only be depending on AdSense as a source of earning money online it is good to look for other ways too.

It's not really advisable to depend solely on google adsense. I have heard a lot of story of how google adsense banned some account with using it. Because of goods adsense banning, some people have decided to o try a new method

Personally I will not because there are other ways I can use to generate revenue on my website . Affiliate marketing is one of them which is also a profitable way of taking advantage of your website's traffic.

It depends on the situation. In my case, I depended on AdSense and Indeed to pull in few hundred a month in 2010. I had employment sites.

I have a blog which am earning from google adsense but I will never rely on adsense alone I think that am doing some business online which is producing for me some additional amount of money aside from the adsense earning atleast its bring me additional amount of money

Adsense will never screw you if you are following all rules. I have been using Adsense for almost a decade and everything is fine.

I develop websites and sell domains alongside them because I was unable to sell my domains when I first started doing it. This company is successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest