Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is your target audience for successful monetization?

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Do you know who your target audience is to achieve successful monetization on your website?

Identifying your target audience is an important first step in determining which monetization strategies are likely to be successful. Consider factors such as age, location, income level, interests, and behavior when defining your target audience.

There are many different monetization strategies that you can consider for your website or forum. Some options include:
  1. Advertising: Advertising is a common monetization strategy for websites and forums. This can include display ads, sponsored content, or other types of advertising.
  2. Sponsorship: Sponsorship involves partnering with a company or organization to promote their products or services in exchange for payment. This can be a useful monetization strategy for forums or websites with a strong focus on a specific topic.
  3. Subscriptions: Offering paid subscriptions to access exclusive content or features can be a successful monetization strategy for websites or forums with a loyal audience.

What strategies do you have or know of? Which have been proven to be most successful to you and which not ?

In the case of my blog....

1) I use social media, like Twitter and Facebook, to advertise it. Every time I write an article, it shows up on places like Twitter and Facebook.

2) I'm thinking of using an affiliate program with places like Amazon where people can go to purchase things that I review on my blog and Amazon would pay me a certain % every time someone purchased something from Amazon through my blog.

3) I'm thinking of offering this as well, however, I'm working on building up an audience for my blog while I try to think of what kind of exclusive content I can offer or what I can sell on my blog.

Running network ads like adsense is my primary method to monetize my site. I also want sponsorship but you need huge traffic to get sponsors.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest