Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which social media helps you most in your business advertising?

Ja sa bong

Credits
Which particular social media site have been very exceptional you make use of for your business advertising?

Facebook have been very good from what I've heard from so many businesses that make use of it. The social media site you make use of, what makes it unique?

I've seen Twitter work better for me (I think Twitter is now called X) and what I have. I know I've gotten a little bit of help from Facebook but I've felt that I've gotten more traffic from Twitter.

I don't trust Facebook(Facecrap) but, unfortunately, I use it for a few minor things, nothing major. Mostly just Messenger for some family members and that's mostly it. Maybe a couple groups here and there. No FB games, etc.

I'm primarily on Twitter as my main social network, although I would love it if Mastodon took off and became much more popular.

I've only promoted my sites on Facebook, I used to promote them on Twitter but now that Elon has taken over it's harder to get your ads out there unless you've got Twitter Blue. I've used Youtube in the past as well, though I feel like I get more traffic from Facebook.

Depending on the product/ site. Facebook. Or Twitter seem to be the best. Twitter gets a lot of views but Facebook converts better for sales I think.

For me, it's been none in terms of building and getting g the traffic going. I end up posting videos and images and tweet feed with the right tags and it doesn't get out there enough. Most people read but never click on the link to visit the site or if they do they end up clicking off again.

I
Will say it used to be twitter because it has the highest number and f engagements. But now that it has involved payment from users I will go with Facebook.

I have wondered if TikTok would have uses for advertising communities. I know certain niches on there get really popular I could see it benefiting certain niches.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest