Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which email service do you use?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
Yahoo mail was the first mailing service I used years ago. There are still some people who still makes use of yahoo mail. I stopped using yahoo mail when they closed yahoo messenger. I felt their yahoo mail might be up next and it's how I started using Gmail. I never used Microsoft Outlook.

Google Mail is what I am using at the moment. That is one of the best email service providers as they offer nice features that makes using them a rewarding experience.

I use Gmail , I don't have any particular reason why I chose it over other email providers but the Gmail apps comes with most Android device so I just created an account for myself.

I never liked Yahoo and was always comfortable with Gmail even though I have heard that it's not safe but even today I prefer Gmail over other email services and is safe, and easy to use and when you have an android smartphone it helps in easy sync and thereby is of a lot of help.

I don't know why go to the extent of finding many mail services claiming they want to use something common. I just make use of gmail and Microsoft outlook on my computer

I have more Gmail accounts than I can count, but I am slowly merging them into just a few. I believe that anyone who is trying to make money online is crazy not to use Gmail, delivery stats are much higher.

I have always liked Yahoomail and now I have an account on Rediffmail and it's so convenient and easy to use. Gmail is easy but not safe and vulnerable to hacking.

I am currently a Gmail user and I have alot of them.Alnost five of the emails.But I feel I would like to go to a premium mailing service now.I have learnt that it actually shows more credibility if you are using a premium mail service .Should be a goal I would to achieve before I reach 2023.

I personally started making use of yahoo mail from the onset,but latter switch to gmail,but i still have my yahoo mail,but gmail seams dynamic.

I didn't have a reason for using Gmail alone, probably because it was the first I've ever used and since I was satisfied with it I didn't bother checking other mailing service.

I use Gmail, I find their services easy and more user friendly compared to yahoo and outlook.
It's pretty cool stuff.
I've been on Gmail for more than 9 years now

It can only be Gmail for me. I know about other email services but Gmail is something that I have worked with for years. It's going to be very difficult dumping it for outlook or yahoo mail.

Gmail hands down for me personally.
Another update Google did with Gmail which I love so much is add their Google Meet app tab in Gmail. I can now make my video calls through the Gmail app.

I started off with Hotmail which is now outlook. Now I have a work email address I use via Outlook, 3 Gmail accounts, and just got a Proton to try out. I hope to consolidate in the near future and maybe use just proton. The only thing stopping me and I think most people is the large google community where you can sign in most places using only your gmail address.

I've been using Gmail for what feels like forever now, I have three accounts in fact and I've never had a problem with them. Their Gmail smartphone app is so convenient and lets me check my emails quickly and with ease.

I've been using Gmail for what feels like forever now, I have three accounts in fact and I've never had a problem with them. Their Gmail smartphone app is so convenient and lets me check my emails quickly and with ease.
I hate to access my Gmail through the website version. It's too clunchy and boring because you would have to keep refreshing the page to get updates unlike how automated it is with the app.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest