Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What not to do as a blogger to make money?

ClicketyKat

Reputable member
Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
There are tons of threads on how to make money as a blogger on forums, but what types of things should you NOT do? I'd love to get started with blogging for my crafts, but I want to be well-prepared and learn from other people's mistakes first. What should I not do?

Don't expect it to make you a millionaire overnight. It takes years to build something up to bring in a steady flow of traffic, before it even brings any cash at all.

If making money is your primary motive of bloggin, do not start blog, there are other better ways to earn.

What kinds of things should you NOT do? There are a ton of threads on forums about how to make money as a blogger. I'd really like to start blogging about my crafts, but before I do, I want to be well-prepared and take note of the mistakes made by others. What must I avoid doing?

If you are looking to start blogging never push yourself to do it just because you may make some money doing it. It can take a lot of time before you notice any big income from blogging and if you are starting it to solely earn money only, you will find yourself losing interest and not getting anywhere. I would start out maybe with your own blog and get to posting on there, see how you like blog posting and if it would be something you could do full time and put a lot of work into to eventually make yourself some extra funds. Blogging isn't always for everyone.

A blogger should not be inconsistent. Don't dull your audience by making them wait for contents, post consistently on your blog.

Do not anticipate it to create you a tycoon overnight. It takes a long time to construct something up to bring in a relentless stream of activity, some time recently it indeed brings any cash at all

A blogger shouldn't be inconsistent. By keeping your audience waiting for content, don't keep them interested in your blog.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest