Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What action do you take after being scammed online?

Treborika

Credits
Most of the people that are scammed online normally report the matter to the relevant authorities with others reporting to the payment websites for a reversal of their lost money.
So what do you say regarding this

Credit car companies and PayPal can refund money. It's not a big deal for them. I know one time a credit card company was fairly quick about it.

My dear there is nothing you will do because from what I see I think that I have experience this before and I think upon all the campaign I run on forum and blogs I wasnt able to make anything good or recover my money its always hard to do that posting review on forums and tell people they are scam wont help

The last time I was scammed was in 2016. I reported to Better Business Bureau.

The majority of people who are scammed online typically report the incident to the appropriate authorities, while some report it to the payment websites in hopes of having their lost money reimbursed.
So what are your thoughts on this?

There are some that I just forget about, but if I can do something about it I'll try my best especially if it's Fiat currency. But crypto scams is long gone.

My expensive there's nothing you may do since from what I see I think that I have involvement this some time recently and I think upon all the campaign I run on forum and blogs I wasnt able to form anything great or recoup my cash its continuously difficult to do that posting survey on gatherings and tell individuals they are trick wont offer assistance

The majority of people who are scammed online typically report the incident to the appropriate authorities, while others report it to the payment websites in hopes of having their lost money reimbursed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest