Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Trading or holding?

Yes, having a larger trading capital increases your chances of making large profits from your trades, but it also increases the likelihood that you will lose more money should the transaction go against you. Holding onto your assets for too long has the same effect. Given the current state of BTC, many individuals who have held onto their investments since last year are suffering significant financial losses.

I guess I would say Holding, but not passively. I work my balance every day by adding to it and investing what I accumulate in interest earning accounts.
This is a good strategy and it is what I'm working towards. Not all coins are good for holding though, especially now that we are in a bear market. Which coins do you hold and what's your criteria for choosing them?

For now I am holding since I don't have the required knowledge needed to trade. Trading is risky and i really needs to understand it first before I can make an attempt to trade a Live account.

For now I am holding since I don't have the required knowledge needed to trade. Trading is risky and i really needs to understand it first before I can make an attempt to trade a Live account.
That decision is easy for me, as long as I see a bottom-line profit I will continue to hold it.

In order to benefit from trading, you need a lot of money. However, when you invest, a small amount can make you a lot of profits.

In order to benefit from trading, you need a lot of money. However, when you invest, a small amount can make you a lot of profits.
I guess you could say I am trading, I put an ad on Forum Coin that if anyone there is holding Bitcoin and this dip put them in panic mode, I would trade with them for Forum Coin using CoinBase so we don't pay any fees.

I think keeping onto your cryptocurrency investments for a while can increase your profits. Trading can be profitable for you as well, but you must trade in huge volumes to do so. Most of the time, there is just a little percent price fluctuation, therefore you must trade heavily if you want to profit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor