Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Trading or holding?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
The two major ways to invest in cryptocurrency and make profit from it is either by trading or holding the coins for a period of time, when the price appreciate, you cash in and sell it off.

Do you think that it's more profitable to trade on daily basis and make your profits or to just buy a certain coin and wait for it to appreciate in price before selling to make profit?

I believe you can earn more from crypto by holding your assets for the long term. You can also benefit through trading but in order to benefit from trading, you need to trade large amounts. Normally, there is only a small percent price change, so if you want to benefit you need to trade big.

Yes, having a higher trading capital gives you more chance to earn big from your trades and it also put you at risk of losing more money if the trade go against you. The same thing is with holding your assets for too long. Looking at what's happening with BTC now, a lot of people who held their assets since last year are losing a lot of money.

Due to the current state of the crypto currency market it only advisable that you trade your coin regularly as opposed to holding even though you have a really large capital to invest with so as to avoid losses and take advantage of the market within that short period of time.

Right now with the situation of the crypto-currency market I don't believe that it is a good decision to buy and hold your cryptocurrency for a long time. This is because a lot of people that have been holding their coin are losing a lot of money and it doesn't seem like it is going to reverse anytime soon which is why I prefer trading for now.

Due to the current state of the crypto currency market it only advisable that you trade your coin regularly as opposed to holding even though you have a really large capital to invest with so as to avoid losses and take advantage of the market within that short period of time.
One of my old school classmate dabbled into cryptocurrency recently and he didn't know well not to buy and hold any coin he felt like buying. He bought BTC when it was about $23k and the next day, it crashed to $19k. He sold off everything immediately.

It depends on how much I have as spare cash when I decide to buy coins. Trading is more of short term and I prefer to invest in BNB, BTC and LTC as these 3 coins have greater future ahead of them.

One of my old school classmate dabbled into cryptocurrency recently and he didn't know well not to buy and hold any coin he felt like buying. He bought BTC when it was about $23k and the next day, it crashed to $19k. He sold off everything immediately.
That's also a big challenge , if you want to invest in crypto currency Don't just dabble into it without been well enlightened about how it operates or you would end up losing your investment capital to the bearish run, always make sure you get a good tutor and you can find them online , learn about crypto currency for a couple of weeks before proceeding to invest in it.

I haven't invested in cryptocurrency yet because I don't have much knowledge on how it works. From the little I understand about it, if you have more knowledge on how to trade, it's better to do so than hold the coins too long because of its volatility.

I guess I would say Holding, but not passively. I work my balance every day by adding to it and investing what I accumulate in interest earning accounts.

The two major ways to invest in cryptocurrency and make profit from it is either by trading or holding the coins for a period of time, when the price appreciate, you cash in and sell it off.

Do you think that it's more profitable to trade on daily basis and make your profits or to just buy a certain coin and wait for it to appreciate in price before selling to make profit?
I prefer the long-term approach of holding onto coins as opposed to trading them within a short time. I believe I am able to make more this way, and I don’t have to follow the trend of crypto markets constantly

Trading is far better than holding.

This is due to the fact that trading present better potentials of getting profits in good time.

While trading, you could make profits for a day and go off trade to continue whenever you want to .

But with holding. It would be very difficult for you to make good profits, especially considering the volatility of crypto currencies.

Trading is the best for me.
However, it is important to know that trading is not the easiest as it requires a lot of time, energy, patience and resources in order to acquire the skill.

The only two method of making money through crypto currency coin is by trading in crypto and holding , well I prefer holding my crypto currency in my wallet for a long time till it rises and then i can sell .

I prefer trading, this is largely because in trading you have a little bit of control of the outcome and the compound profits can amount to huge amounts in a short period of time.

Trading is more times profitable than investing and holding. A lot of traders are fun of taking quick profit on every single trade they entered , But the same may not be applicable to holders as they are focusing on long-term purpose.

For holders , they may be tormented by bearish season which always slow down their profit potential.

Trading would have been better if not for the high risk involved unlike HODLing which, the risk is lesser. A friend of my started trading but he loss a lot because he knew next to nothing about it. Same as holding you need to know more about the coin you intend holding. If I'm to choose that will be trading, I get my profit on time.

I don't have much idea about trading and I wouldn't want to risk my money to trade the market I do not know how it works .

Holding of cryptocurrency could be profitable but I believe trading may have a higher possibility of generating profit.

We can make money on daily basis than people who are holding for a specific period of time.

I think a little bit of both is best. There are coins you don't hold. There are some that are best bought low and held for long periods.

A coin like BNB would be a sure one to hold. It's not advisable to hold any shitcoins though.

Trading and holding are two different things, if you want to earn money online with cryptocurrency you need to know if you are going to become a long time trader or an investor.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor