Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tap-tap-tap... Is this thing on?

StateDOG

Credits
Hey, everyone! I'm Blake from the south.

I started a forum about High School Sports in Mississippi many years ago that went through a few different iterations (phpBB, IPF/IPB, proprietary) but grew to be quite active and robust. We'd grown to nearly 600k posts and 7k members at one time. Then joined a network and had to start over from scratch. Most everyone made their way over and it grew again. But as forum popularity started to wane the network I was a part of decided to cut high school sites, we got the axe. So I launched again as an independant. But if I'm honest I've not given it the attention it needs to be a strong/vibrant community as life has gotten more complicated through the years. haha . There's a core group but no where near what it used to be.

I've been a part of other 'admin forums'. Some have gone away while there's still the "other one" out there. But I'm glad for Admin Junkies and looking forward to meeting new folks and maybe getting some tips/tricks to rejuvenate my old community again. And if anyone has any questions of me.... don't hesitate. I gave the really short version of it all anyhow. ha.

Hey Blake! Glad you could post your introduction thread. We’ve talked through PM but I want to welcome you once more nonetheless. :) Enjoy your time with us, buddy!

Hi Blake, welcome to Admin Junkies! Great to have you with us and to hear about your previous ventures running a forum. 🙂

Hello Blake, welcome to Admin Junkies! It sounds like you've had an interesting life in the message board field, I wish you the best with your independent forum!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest