Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

So we all ended up here?

Chance

Credits
It's been too long. How is everyone?

Credits to Cedric blowing my email up and this past weekend i was checking and was like "wow, haven't heard than name in a bit"

I'm Chance, I used to design wayyyyy too much on zetaboards many years ago. Nick and I used to make a ton of themes and such.
Now, fast forward years later, Nick and I still make websites together on the side. :)

I now have two beautiful kids, and work as a director of digital marketing for a radio conglomerate, part of my job being developing websites and building ad strategies around them day in and day out. This forum business has shaped my career path, so it's nostalgic to be back on them.

Hope everyone has been well, I will try my best to keep up. :)

Hey Chance, your name does ring a bell, but I'm not 100% certain if I'm thinking of the same Chance or not.

Welcome to Admin Junkies!

No way! Hey man, glad to see you here. :) Welcome aboard. And folks, Chance was one of the most talented designers we had on ZetaBoards. ❤️

We have indeed many old faces here and returning frequently. So you might be able to catch up with some. :)

Do you still design Chance?

No way! Hey man, glad to see you here. :) Welcome aboard. And folks, Chance was one of the most talented designers we had on ZetaBoards. ❤️

We have indeed many old faces here and returning frequently. So you might be able to catch up with some. :)

Do you still design Chance?
I do, avidly. I have not been without freelance design work since about 2017. :) + doing this as a career as well, so I'm designing and coding websites on a daily basis still to this day. :)

I do, avidly. I have not been without freelance design work since about 2017. :) + doing this as a career as well, so I'm designing and coding websites on a daily basis still to this day. :)
Nice! I’m eagerly awaiting showcase threads here man. 😀

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest