Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Physical Products Vs. Selling Digital Products?

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
In order to sell physical products, you need to create, manufacture, or procure products. You need to create, manufacture, or procure more products to sell more products. However, if you want to sell digital products, you create the product only once and sell the same product again and again. Therefore selling digital products is more beneficial than selling physical products.

I will prefer making money on selling digital products,there is a lot of money doing this and I also think the way which we can do our promotion like social media and others seems easy compared to offline,I also think digital products are easy to market compare to physical item

They both have it's pros and cons, you can make money selling digital products and with a perfect marketing strategy using various social networks and medium you can get your product available to the right kind of audience online.

For me I prefer selling products online, it's very easy to sell a product online especially if it's a high demanding products, you can earn a good amount of money doing that.

We all agree that there are two ways of making money, which is either online or offline. So what I will say here is that. It depends on the type of business one is into. But to me I will rather choose offline business that online business.

If you can sell both physical products and digital products, why not sell both of them? As long as you have the means to manufacture the physical products, it's going to pay you more.

From my experience with being into selling both physical products and digital products/services, selling the latter is less stressful unlike the former. The only physical products I sell now is perfumes. It's still doing well for me otherwise I would have shut it down.

From my experience with being into selling both physical products and digital products/services, selling the latter is less stressful unlike the former. The only physical products I sell now is perfumes. It's still doing well for me otherwise I would have shut it down.
You don't have to worry about products damage when you're selling digital products, so you're right about it not being too stressful.

I prefer selling digital product to selling physical product. Selling physical product is an easy task. You need to have marketing skills and you should be someone who knows how to relate with people to succeed in selling physical product. However, for digital product you don't need to stress yourself so much. And you only need to create the product unlike physical product.

I will have interest to sell physical product because it has so many alternative. Digital products are of limited number which could limit your profit potential. I believe physical product are more profitable.

I will have interest to sell physical product because it has so many alternative. Digital products are of limited number which could limit your profit potential. I believe physical product are more profitable.
I have to disagree with you on this one. Physical products is where you have limitations and even face lots of challenges when it comes to managing and selling it. You even have to worry about space, transport, damages and so much more for dealing on physical products.

You don't have to worry about products damage when you're selling digital products, so you're right about it not being too stressful.
I can remember when I used to help my mother out in her shop where she used to sell vegetable oil. It's never easy dealing with her customers. Some would just be in to frustrate and make your day miserable.

We can all agree that there are two different ways to make money: online or offline.
So that's what I'll say here.
The type of business one is in determines this.
But for me, traditional businesses are preferable than online ones.

Between selling a physical product and selling a digital products, I highly prefer to sell a digital product than the physical own.

Between selling a physical product and selling a digital products, I highly prefer to sell a digital product than the physical own.
Personally I also prefers it the way you do. The reason is that it is easier and you can sell it with convenient than having to sell physical products in which you have to deliver it every time to your prospective buyers.

I prefer selling digital product why am saying so is very clear because from what I see I think when you make sell online promotion will be easy because we have like social media where promotion can be easy so I think that online selling is the best

I would prefer to make money selling digital products because there is a lot of money to be made in this industry, and I also believe that marketing our products through social media and other online channels is easier than marketing tangible items offline.

For me I lean toward offering items online, it's exceptionally simple to offer a item online particularly in case it's a tall requesting items, you'll win a great sum of cash doing that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest