Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Publishing question...

JennyorAlice

Renowned member
Credits
I'm thinking of getting some stuff published. I've decided to do this instead of selling on my blog because I think I'll reach a bigger audience if I sell it on Amazon. Just thought I'd take up advice from @Shortie so that's what I'm going to do.

My question is, at one time I was going to submit my first work to a company for their contest, however, I back out of the contest when I decided to publish it using Shortie's idea instead. I never uploaded my manuscript to the company so it's not published there and my work has not been made public.

Would I still be able to publish it on Amazon since I never officially submitted my work to the other company and backed out? I asked and they said that Amazon would still sell it...

I'm thinking of getting some stuff published. I've decided to do this instead of selling on my blog because I think I'll reach a bigger audience if I sell it on Amazon. Just thought I'd take up advice from @Shortie so that's what I'm going to do.

My question is, at one time I was going to submit my first work to a company for their contest, however, I back out of the contest when I decided to publish it using Shortie's idea instead. I never uploaded my manuscript to the company so it's not published there and my work has not been made public.

Would I still be able to publish it on Amazon since I never officially submitted my work to the other company and backed out? I asked and they said that Amazon would still sell it...
I can't see any reason why you would not still be able to sell it on Amazon :) I hope using Amazon gives you huge success :) I have heard many people who love using Amazon for publishing and they never have any complaints :)

I didn't think there would be a problem either....especially since I didn't publish it. I don't want Amazon to think I was double dipping or something...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest