Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🤝 Open/Active Promo graphics needed

LRR.png LRRA.pngLRRAA.png

These are quick samples, with more time obviously better. I'm just trying to get an idea of what exactly you're looking for. Anyways I got some questions about the animated ones.
What animation would you like? The text to change from Lil Rawkers to Radio? Any images you'd like?

like an animated sliding door effect that open and closes to reveal the text. And no specific images in mind

template.gif

template (1).gif

I'm still playing with this sliding door and also the font, the text is a bit long. First time I've done a gif.. The background is a guy playing guitar but its quite hard to tell. Would you prefer a certain background color?
Nick Offerman Laughing GIF

Last edited:
Sorry AForum, I'm going to pass on what you're doing. I honestly, and no disrespect meant, need a more professional touch. But thank you for trying :) I just don't want to waste any more of your time

I'm throwing templates, something fast because I am trying to get an idea of what you want. You don't even have anything specified to your request. Only you make this harder for the designers. Hope you get what you want.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor