Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

NZFreeSpeechForum (Pending)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One issue though, is there's an individual who is hellbent on destroying the site.

He runs his own site called DUNE.wtf and seems to have a bug up his button about my site.

i'm actually here right now because DUNE has been creating various sock accounts, and attempting to screw with the site.

Unsure how, but he's currently doing something that's causing NZFSF.NZ severe lag issues—basically freezing everything and i ain't sure what to do.

One issue though, is there's an individual who is hellbent on destroying the site.
I'm guessing if he's trying to hack the site, DDOS it, or whatever you can probably contact your forum provider to see if they can do anything about it. If some cases, there may be laws being broken that even enforcement can get involved in, but I don't know if I'd go that far unless they did something terribly, terribly wrong.

I'm guessing if he's trying to hack the site, DDOS it, or whatever you can probably contact your forum provider to see if they can do anything about it. If some cases, there may be laws being broken that even enforcement can get involved in, but I don't know if I'd go that far unless they did something terribly, terribly wrong.
Yeah you're absolutely right.
i contacted Xenforo shortly after my last post here—and to my amazement they actually responded immediately, stating that they've enabled DDoS protection.

i honestly haven't any clue what that means—however about ~2 hours later the problem seems to have been resolved.
[*i'm very grateful to Xenforo for this help]

*If interested, here's an email [*and (PII blanked) IP logs] i sent to the perpetrator two days ago;

View attachment 858View attachment 859
[👇IP logs]
View attachment 860View attachment 861
[😪So i deleted his crap like he'd demanded—and the very next day he attempted to sneak back in with another Sock]
View attachment 862

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest