Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Many people are afraid of making money online

Treborika

Credits
This is evident when folks asks for the referral link to join a paying forum site. They really join the sites but stay very dormant and barely make a single post.

To make money is not easy, not many people are willing to do what it takes to make money online. It more fun scrolling the day away on Facebook and tiktok.

People want to be spoon-fed, they want you to transfer the money to them, don't show them how to earn it.

I can honestly never understand why people are scared or just do not want to work for extra money. I couldn't stand to just sit online all day and do nothing but scroll and scroll without doing anything productive. Do I sometimes sit and scroll maybe through TikTok and Facebook? Yes, I do. But I only do that once I have done any work that needs doing and during me time. I would much rather be productive and work to earn something than not be doing anything.

This is often apparent when people inquires for the referral interface to connect a paying gathering location. They truly connect the locales but remain exceptionally torpid and scarcely make a single post.

Maybe afraid is not the right word. I'll say lazy, there are a lot of ways to make money online, but not many are ready willing to put in the work.

Perhaps the word "fear" isn't appropriate. Laziness, I'll say. There are many online income opportunities, but few people are eager to put in the necessary effort.

That is because it is not easy. If they are not used to it before they will find it hard. And it's not fun as well.

Perhaps they have been scammed in the past, so they are just being extra careful with what they spend their time, energy and resources on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest