Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Make Money Online by Domain Flipping

joblessdude

Credits
Domain Flipping is the process of selling attractive, catchy, or valuable domain names for a higher fee than the regular pricing. Usually regular domain name can be purchased from 10 USD but premium domains costs more. You've to find a domain name with high quality backlinks and list it out on Domain marketplace or sites like Flippa. For finding the domain with high quality backlinks you can try online tools. Google more about this, this can even make you attract money with minimal efforts.

i have actually watched a whole lot of youtube tutorials about flipping domains but in reality, it is not an easy concept and it is capital intensive as well, plus you would really need the know how to be successful doing it.

I own a fair amount of domains. Maybe I should look into flipping some! A few might be considered "good" that someone could use...maybe. I have heard of domains selling for 1,000s.

i have actually watched a whole lot of youtube tutorials about flipping domains but in reality, it is not an easy concept and it is capital intensive as well, plus you would really need the know how to be successful doing it.
I did flip a domain I no longer needed for $1,500, but I have to admit it was quite by accident. The buyer emailed me with the offer and I accepted, so we put it in Escrow and they did the rest. It did convince me the potential was there, but four letter .com names are very rare now.

I recently purchased a domain name with a good number of backlinks myself! I'm still debating on if I'm going to sell it or use it for a project... I've never actually done domain flipping before.

I don’t have any TLDs currently personally, I don’t like to waste my money on this.

I got into domain flipping sometime last year but I didn't do it for too long , now I just develop my own Websites and blogs.

In 2016, I bought a lot of domains in the hope to sell them later. After renewing the domains for 3 years and no sales, I dropped the domains I did not need. It is really difficult to make money through domain flipping.

Domain Flipping is the process of selling attractive, catchy, or valuable domain names for a higher fee than the regular pricing. Usually regular domain name can be purchased from 10 USD but premium domains costs more. You've to find a domain name with high quality backlinks and list it out on Domain marketplace or sites like Flippa. For finding the domain with high quality backlinks you can try online tools. Google more about this, this can even make you attract money with minimal efforts.
Domain flipping is a really lucrative venture which can fetch you quite a sum of money once you get your hands on a domain that sounds very creative and original. This is a skill that I have to learn , without a shadow of a doubt

Well I don't really know much about domain flipping, but I believe you can earn a considerable amount of money with it, it's a good way to earn money online.

Fleeping domain otherwise called selling out good domains which tends to have attractive name is not easy, because most of this types of domains are owned by people already.

I've actually watched a ton of youtube lessons about flipping domains, but in practice, it's not a simple idea and it requires a lot of funds, plus you'd need to have the right skills to succeed at it.

I don't have any knowledge on domain flipping and it's why I have never considered it as an option for me to make money from.

I have heard about premium domains but I have never gotten one for myself for any reason whatsoever.

Actually there are allot of people who do earn there money through by working online through domain flipping and they do earn massively.

In 2016, I bought a lot of domains in the hope to sell them later. After renewing the domains for 3 years and no sales, I dropped the domains I did not need. It is really difficult to make money through domain flipping.
Yes, domain flipping is difficult as one can't accurately say that this is what will sell. I study some of the sales report, a domainer need to study sales very often, and I see some domains that I can't every purchase for $10 getting sold for six figures. As for your case, I will advise you not to give up. Try to study the sales report to what is selling currently and invest when you have extra fund.

Domain flipping is very difficult once you do not take your time and patient to study well before venturing your energy into the business.

I have seen people making money with domain flipping before. From indication it is a business that will require a whole lot of discipline and careful attention so as to be able to get the right domain that can easily sells faster.

With a good startup it could be possible. However, you need either incredibly high selling and money making domains or a list of buyers to sell other types. I don't think it's an easy business

This business is very profitable I have tried it in the pass and I have earn good amount of money but since my hosting got expire I never renew the hosting that is in my blogs and website so I dont just do the business anymore you need to also have a targeted audience which you will be promoting those links to

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest