Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

KensonPlays - Owner of Mesozoic Haven

kensonplays

Mesozoic Haven Owner
Credits
Hello everyone! I run the Mesozoic Haven community, which consists of a XF-based site, a Discord and Guilded server. We are a PG community that focuses around the topic of dinosaurs. Whether it's dinosaur games, movies, entertainment, or even educational, if they want to discuss that! We welcome pretty much all topics relating to dinosaurs (with a few exceptions of controversial topics).

I am 29-yo and live in Texas, where we've had extreme heat (100f+ for the last 2 weeks straight basically. I've been around the web since 2005 or so when I started becoming active on it playing games as a kid. I've been running my own sites for 7+ years now in one form or another, and this, I feel, will become my permanent community.

EDIT: By the way, I do not personally celebrate birthdays, so when the time comes, I'd rather no post. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Hey there! Welcome aboard. :giggle: Haven't seen a dinosaur forum in all my time online, so I'm kinda curious how it works out for you. Be sure to add your link to our Link Directory. Enjoy your stay here, and don't hesitate if you need something! ;)

Hey there! Welcome aboard. :giggle: Haven't seen a dinosaur forum in all my time online, so I'm kinda curious how it works out for you. Be sure to add your link to our Link Directory. Enjoy your stay here, and don't hesitate if you need something! ;)
Yep! I will be doing more once I finish my stream that I'm starting soon. :)

Primarily dinosaur stuff haha.

But I will also regularly do Monster Hunter. Tonight is Spyro Reignited though.
Well, feel free to share that here too! :) My 4 year old son in into dinosaurs, so if it's child friendly, I'll show him. :p

Well, feel free to share that here too! :) My 4 year old son in into dinosaurs, so if it's child friendly, I'll show him. :p
Yep! I'm always PG and we have word filters n such in place on the forum, stream, discord, and guilded. It should catch like 95% or so of the bad words probably, but there's almost always room for improvement.

Yep! I'm always PG and we have word filters n such in place on the forum, stream, discord, and guilded. It should catch like 95% or so of the bad words probably, but there's almost always room for improvement.
Sounds good, I'll be sure to show him when you've shared your links. :D

Welcome aboard to Admin Junkies!

A dinosaur board is one I don't recall ever seeing before, so it sounds like a unique subject to discuss. I wish you the best of luck with your forum!

I'm from Texas too!

Welcome aboard to Admin Junkies!

A dinosaur board is one I don't recall ever seeing before, so it sounds like a unique subject to discuss. I wish you the best of luck with your forum!

I'm from Texas too!
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yea, I looked and it seems like a lot of the other dinosaur forum-like sites are either Reddit, based on a specific game or movie franchise, or kids toys and such. There doesn't seem to be one that's meant more for entertainment with a small section for educational content. At least, the top 10 forums/forum-like sites.

Welcome to Admin-Junkies! Dinosaurs are awesome, I'll definitely have to check out your site sometime. The Jurassic Park games on the Sega Genesis and the Turok series on the N64 are my favorite Dinosaur related video games. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to Admin-Junkies! Dinosaurs are awesome, I'll definitely have to check out your site sometime. The Jurassic Park games on the Sega Genesis and the Turok series on the N64 are my favorite Dinosaur related video games. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
Thanks! The site's been down for a day or so since we're moving hosts, but should be up before tomorrow morning I'm hoping.

Welcome @kensonplays ! I live in Michigan. Have you lived in Texas your whole life? What do you like best about your state?
Nah, off and on for a total of about 5 or so years now. First moved here to help both my grandparents out for a couple years, then moved back to help my parents when they were dealing with some hard times, and now the 3 of us moved back to texas to help my grandmother since she's alone besides us right now.

I was raised and grew up in WA State.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest