Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I Don't Know What To Do With My Hands!

Karinama

Credits
It has been way too long since I've been on one of these things, forums! Some of you may know me from IF and ZB platforms when I was a designer and coder. Feels like many many years ago... because it was! I am back and ready to "get back in the saddle!" If you don't know me then I am glad to meet you.

My name is Bradd, I live in the Miami, Florida area. I work for Publix Super Markets (if you know, you know) and I am 31-years-old. Just a has-been trying to be relevant again, lol.

Hey bro! Good to see you. I had fun with our last call. We should do that again sometime. :D Welcome to Admin Junkies. 😎

BRADD! <3 Welcome man! :) It's good to see you here. It's been so long! Pfft you're not a has-been. :p

I think I vaguely remember seeing your username on Atrium and on Zetaboards back in the day, lol. Welcome back to the land of forums! :D Sorry you work at Publix, we don't have those around here but I used to work in retail and I know how bad it can get at times. Granted I worked at Walmart for about 6 years and left to work at a factory which is miles better.

I don't recall your username, but I welcome you nonetheless! You may recognize me from ZetaBoards, I was a post whore on the support board off and on through the Zathyus Networks period.

It has been way too long since I've been on one of these things, forums! Some of you may know me from IF and ZB platforms when I was a designer and coder. Feels like many many years ago... because it was! I am back and ready to "get back in the saddle!" If you don't know me then I am glad to meet you.

My name is Bradd, I live in the Miami, Florida area. I work for Publix Super Markets (if you know, you know) and I am 31-years-old. Just a has-been trying to be relevant again, lol.
Hello! I don't know you so it's nice to get to know you here! I live in Michigan. Have you always lived in Florida? What do you like about it?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest