Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How did you start making money?

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
You decided for yourself that you wanted to make money online. How did you start making money? How did the process go?

Selling Yu-Gi-Oh cards on eBay is the primary way I've made money online. I've sold some other stuff on eBay such as video games, but Yu-Gi-Oh cards are what I've primarily sold. I have some cards right now that are worth over $100, but I may hold on to them for a while to see if the price ever goes up. I used to have a card that is now worth thousands of dollars, but I mistakenly traded it away.

I Started with e-commerce - buying and then selling things online at my own rate, then I got Interested in writing and proceeded to go into freelancing, I later got into forums , websites, blogs and then crypto currency .

I heard about a site called Gather when I was still in college. The site paid for activities like publishing articles, uploading pictures, etc. However, I could not withdraw payment from the site because back then Paypal was not available to me.

I first started out with forum posting and I joined Forum Coin, The Forum Wheel and Postloop first. I made good money from those platforms years ago. Only Forum Coin is still very active now in paying members.

First, I joined Forum Coin, The Forum Wheel, and Postloop to practice forum posting.
Years ago, I had good success on those platforms.
In terms of paying members, only Forum Coin is still highly active.

I heard about a site called Gather when I was still in college. The site paid for activities like publishing articles, uploading pictures, etc. However, I could not withdraw payment from the site because back then Paypal was not available to me.
Is this site still in operation and have they updated their payment methods? This is a question that I'm asking in order to ascertain if it is a profitable source of income online.

Of you want to earn money online you first need to have the mindset,if you have the mindset there's nothing you cannot do.

Well Making money online is such a nice idea, I got to know about how to make money online during the 2020 Corona virus pandemic

I learned how to make money online during the 2020 Corona virus epidemic, which I think is a really wonderful concept.

When I was still a college student, I learned about a website called Gather. The website offered payment for tasks including posting articles and images. However, because I did not have access to Paypal at the time, I was unable to withdraw money from the website.

I listened approximately a location called Accumulate when I was still in college. The location paid for exercises like distributing articles, uploading pictures, etc. Be that as it may, I may not pull back installment from the location since back at that point Paypal was not accessible to me.

In my early college years, I learned about a website called Gather. For tasks like posting articles and images, the website charged users. I was unable to use Paypal at the time, so I was unable to withdraw money from the website.

I had some employment sites that made money around 2011. They made money via ads for Indeed and also from Adsense ads. I generated a few hundred a month from them. It was amazing. However, though, SEO got tougher and even Bing became out of reach eventually.

I haven't made much money online as I could, but back in 2016 I was needing some extra money so I looked into taking surveys online. You can't really make much money off surveys, especially back then. You have to be lucky to qualify for a survey and the payout isn't too big. This was Inbox Dollars I used, and I was close to being able to pay out but then I forgot to log in and keep my activity going so I lost out on money. Now I post on forums and I started to take surveys again though through a different website where I can earn cryptocurrency.

I also make money with writing online. I'd really like to start doing math tutoring online. However, I'd need my own computer. Now I just use library ones.

I started working online during the corona lockdown period. The first website that paid me was bizdustry. Even though its no longer a PTP forum it still holds a special space in my heart.

Really never was concerned with "making money online". In fact, FAR and away the help that I've provided has always been "free of charge". Got burned out because some abused that... so in the long run, a few assholes resulted in a loss to others.
I've got a few decades of IT experience to fall back on that I offered.. now I simply choose to spend my retirement helping me... if I have some spare minutes, I'm willing to help others if their attitude is one that I can appreciate.
My "money" came from my 8-5 job, the first field of which I had a base interest in and obtained training.. the second was a "hobby" that grew to another field of employment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest