Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hi everyone!

Steve

Website
thepokezone.net
Credits
Hi everyone! I’m Steve, I found this place through Cody’s forum jCodes. :)

I’ve been on forums on and off since 2003, so 20 years now (wow that makes me feel old!).

I was previously an Administrator on the ZB Theme Zone (and before that Design Staff, Request Manager, Graphics staff…).

I’ve not long had a daughter with my wife, so don’t have a huge amount of time for hobbies at the minute, but will definitely stop by every now and again as this place looks cool. :)

Hi Steve! I remember you. It’s a pleasure having you on board. :) congrats on your daughter! Welcome to Admin Junkies. ☺️

:ROFLMAO: Sorry Cory, blame it on the baby brain!
I can second this. The moment I had my first daughter, was the moment my memory went down the drain, lol. I hadn’t even noticed you said Cody instead of Cory. 😂

Hey there welcome to A-J Steve! I feel like I may have seen you around on Zetaboards before. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hey Steve! :) Welcome to the community, we are excited to have you here. Totally understand not having a lot of time for forums and other hobbies - especially with a young daughter! What hobbies are you into? :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest