Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hi everyone! Debashis here :)

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
Hi guys! This is Debashis from India. I'm an Aerospace Engineer by profession. Otherwise, I'm a music lover, casual gamer, movieholic, foodie. It feels great to be here! Thanks Reverie for inviting! ^_^ Thanks for having me here!

Last edited:
Reverie told me about you and that she invited you. It's nice to see you, welcome aboard! :giggle: So, as an Aerospace Engineer, what is your daily doing mainly? :D What kind of games do you play ? And what's your favorite movie? :D

Glad to be here! As an Aerospace Engineer, I work on designing and testing the electronic modules that help commercial as well as private planes navigate, communicate, take off and land safely, Basically, trying to make flights safer! 😄

I'm a huge fan of Rockstar Games - GTA Vice City, San Andreas, IV, V! I love roleplaying games! Assassin's Creed, A way Out etc.. The list goes on and on! I love to play NFS as well.

Now a days, I'm playing a MOBA game called Mobile Legends Bang Bang! (Its like DOTA)..

My favorite movie? That's tough because there's so many from different genres! But one I would say// It's "A walk to remember"! I love that movie man!

Welcome to AJ, it sounds like you have a really cool job! I love GTA as well, I used to spend far too much time on it! Can’t wait to get to know you :)

Welcome to AJ, it sounds like you have a really cool job! I love GTA as well, I used to spend far too much time on it! Can’t wait to get to know you :)
Haha! Me too bro! The bouncing car mission in San Andreas and the RC Helicopter mission in Vice City where you have to plant bombs! Man! These two missions made me cry! 😂

Welcome to Admin Junkies, my friend!

I played Assasian's Creed off and on for a little while. I tried the mobile game originally and didn't get far with it, then I eventually tried out Pirates and Valhalla. They were fun, but I usually found myself playing other games more often.

Glad to have you here!

It's great to have you here! I didn't realize you went into that career, that sounds awesome! Do you have much time for gaming these days?

I sort of remember someone with that sort of name at Atrium but they used a different username. What was your username at Atrium?

Welcome!

Welcome to Admin Junkies, my friend!

I played Assasian's Creed off and on for a little while. I tried the mobile game originally and didn't get far with it, then I eventually tried out Pirates and Valhalla. They were fun, but I usually found myself playing other games more often.

Glad to have you here!
Oh nice! Thanks for having me :)

It's great to have you here! I didn't realize you went into that career, that sounds awesome! Do you have much time for gaming these days?
Haha! Not really! But I try to take some time out at night before going to bed! Friday Nights and Saturdays I play a lot though!

Hey @Debashis :) welcome to Admin Junkies! It is lovely to see you here and I look forward to chatting with you around the forum :)
Thank you for the warm welcome! :) Looking forward to know you too!

I sort of remember someone with that sort of name at Atrium but they used a different username. What was your username at Atrium?

Welcome!
Yeah! I was using Hotshot there!

High Five Baroness Von Sketch GIF by IFC

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest