Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hey

pizza

It's a pizza party
Credits
Pizza here, saying hello from the other side.

This forum looks decent, I am looking forward to learning and also teaching a few things where I can.

My interests are in:

Privacy,
Cryptocurrency (new interest),
Software.

Let me know what your interests are!

Hi Pizza! Your username is one of my favorite food to eat! :D Welcome to AJ! I look forward to see you around frequently. Let me know if you need anything. :)

Pizza here, saying hello from the other side.

This forum looks decent, I am looking forward to learning and also teaching a few things where I can.

My interests are in:

Privacy,
Cryptocurrency (new interest),
Software.

Let me know what your interests are!
Hello Pizza! Welcome and hello from the other side. :p

Looking forward to seeing you post around the community! Cryptocurrency is rather interesting, I was having to deal with it a bit last year - but I had not had much time to fully delve myself into it. I love pizza as well xD Do you use the username Pizza at other communities as well, or was it a random decision?

My interests are forums, video games, and books. :)

I have been against cryptocurrency because I didn't understand it. We are always hesitant about things we do not understand, that is human nature. I am diving into the realms of all things new and interesting, such as cryptocurrency and I'm excited! If you have any tips, that will be great - I am just waiting for my first transaction to go through and I have a wallet set up already. Exciting stuff.

I change my forum name everywhere I go, just to keep my anonomity - I like my privacy lol.

What type of books are you into? I'm currently reading a "crash course to Python" book I just bought in the hopes of taking the programming scene by storm.

Hello pizza, welcome to Admin Junkies! I personally like mushrooms and black olives on my pizza generally, but when it comes to pizza I'll generally eat just about anything.

My primary interests include forums, coding, Yu-Gi-Oh TCG, and Pokemon GO.

Controversial topic right there. I have been known to eat a slice of pizza with pineapple from time to time

Controversial topic right there. I have been known to eat a slice of pizza with pineapple from time to time
Kevin James Hero GIF by TV Land

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest