Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hey

cynosure.x

Reputable member
Credits
It's been, what, 7-10 years since I was last active on forums?

Well I am still as bad at introductions as I was then.
So hi, I'm cynosure.x, but you can call me cyn. Almost afraid to tell my age lmao, 32 years old and from Belgium. I'll stop here. Ask me anything you want.

Okay byeee 👋

Edit: I can't even remember my own age. I'm 31 going on 32. 🤣

Hey @cynosure.x :) Welcome to Admin Junkies! It's lovely to have you here with us!

Haha.. you wouldn't believe how many times I either age myself or make myself younger LOL

It's been, what, 7-10 years since I was last active on forums?

Well I am still as bad at introductions as I was then.
So hi, I'm cynosure.x, but you can call me cyn. Almost afraid to tell my age lmao, 32 years old and from Belgium. I'll stop here. Ask me anything you want.

Okay byeee 👋

Edit: I can't even remember my own age. I'm 31 going on 32. 🤣
Cynnnnnn!<3 Glad to have you here! I'm turning 31 this year and I still accidentally say I'm 29 lol.

I'm so happy you're here. :)

Hey Cyn! Great seeing you after all this time. Welcome aboard. How is life treating you? :)

Bare with me while I re-learn how to use forums. Trying to quote y'all. 😆

Hey @cynosure.x :) Welcome to Admin Junkies! It's lovely to have you here with us!

Haha.. you wouldn't believe how many times I either age myself or make myself younger LOL
Thank you. I guess it comes with age that we can't remember our exact age because the years literally fly by and to think I never believed it when older people said they would fly by.

Hey Cyn! Great seeing you after all this time. Welcome aboard. How is life treating you? :)
Hey Cedric! It's been forever ago it's weird. Life has been good, steady, lots of traveling which I love. How have you been?

Cynnnnnn!<3 Glad to have you here! I'm turning 31 this year and I still accidentally say I'm 29 lol.

I'm so happy you're here. :)
Ohhhh hello old school hearts let's go <3
Happy to be here 😁

Bare with me while I re-learn how to use forums. Trying to quote y'all. 😆

Thank you. I guess it comes with age that we can't remember our exact age because the years literally fly by and to think I never believed it when older people said they would fly by.

Hey Cedric! It's been forever ago it's weird. Life has been good, steady, lots of traveling which I love. How have you been?

Ohhhh hello old school hearts let's go <3
Happy to be here 😁
I’ve been doing great. Got three kids now. Parenting life. :D How about you?

Three kids? Holy cow I've missed a lot!

I am single and child free by choice. Well child free by choice, not single by choice, just haven't met the right person yet. 😂

Thanks!
You’ve still got time though! It’s really great to talk to you again. Looks like our female community here is becoming a strong reality. 😃

Three kids? Holy cow I've missed a lot!

I am single and child free by choice. Well child free by choice, not single by choice, just haven't met the right person yet. 😂
You'll find the right person. I get wanting to be child free - I am for now, but not certain that is a forever thing.

You’ve still got time though! It’s really great to talk to you again. Looks like our female community here is becoming a strong reality. 😃
Absolutely, though it would be convenient if I had a travel buddy. Used to have one but they got a boyfriend and then disappeared. 🙄
Haha I have yet to figure everyone out, did recognize some names here and there.

You'll find the right person. I get wanting to be child free - I am for now, but not certain that is a forever thing.
The way I see my life and how I want to live it doesn't really have kids in it and I'm not sad about it at all, I have no maternal instinct and I'm terrible at being social with kids. 😆

Absolutely, though it would be convenient if I had a travel buddy. Used to have one but they got a boyfriend and then disappeared. 🙄
Haha I have yet to figure everyone out, did recognize some names here and there.

The way I see my life and how I want to live it doesn't really have kids in it and I'm not sad about it at all, I have no maternal instinct and I'm terrible at being social with kids. 😆
I’m not social with kids either. Only my own. When I attend parties that has kids involved I always attract them for some reason and feel awkward lol. Not being ready for children changes fast when you have your own flesh and blood in your hands though. :D but no rush, plenty of time!

I’m not social with kids either. Only my own. When I attend parties that has kids involved I always attract them for some reason and feel awkward lol. Not being ready for children changes fast when you have your own flesh and blood in your hands though. :D but no rush, plenty of time!
And you have three of them! xD how old are they? Boys, girls? I remember you having one but I definitely forgot their gender. 🫢

Eh I really do not want to be responsible for another being's life except if it's a cat or dog. 😉

And you have three of them! xD how old are they? Boys, girls? I remember you having one but I definitely forgot their gender. 🫢

Eh I really do not want to be responsible for another being's life except if it's a cat or dog. 😉
Daughter 6 years, son who’s 3.5 years and another daughter who’s 7 months. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest