Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello

Esper

Credits
Hi all.

I saw this forum show up in my email... like 30 times and I actually have visited multiple times just to see what's been happening. This is honestly a massive nostalgic run for me to register and chat around (if I can find sometime), but it's been a long time since I've been on a forum and it's good to see so many familiar faces floating around.

Ever since we shut down Atrium I haven't touched a forum, but instead have been focused on discord communities. But you know what, it's nice to see a good forum floating around still.

Maybe some of you remember me, maybe some do not, either way - hello!

Welcome aboard Esper! It's good to see you after all this time. How have you been ? Enjoy your stay with us, and do check in every now and then. :D

Hey! Welcome to Admin Junkies, great to have you here. Atrium rings a bell, I wasn’t a frequent user but I know of it.

Thanks for the welcomes. Yeah Atrium was the last forum I was on, but I think I was on every major one forever including IFSZ and all those fun ones.
At least Cory slightly remembers me, we used talk a bit at one point too lol.

Thanks for the welcomes. Yeah Atrium was the last forum I was on, but I think I was on every major one forever including IFSZ and all those fun ones.
At least Cory slightly remembers me, we used talk a bit at one point too lol.
I think no one can really forget about you Esper. :p Oh how our "snowglobe" was sometimes annoying, it's however missed deeply.

Hey Esper :) I remember Atrium :) I was a member myself back when I was on forums frequently and when I had Chat Addicts but had to make the tough decision to close it due to the hosting increasing by a lot. I took a break myself to try out video game content creation from 2017 until last year and now I am back on forums again :) it's great to see you here at Admin Junkies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest