Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello, admin Junkies

sam

Credits
hello friends, my name is Sam and i am a hobbyist web Dev. i saw the post on wjunction and could not resist after seeing the design of the site.
I'm working on a blog where i can share my knowledge and also learn more. im not here for any promotions or something rather im here to learn and ask questions.
hopefully you don't mind answering my questions.
well to start off here is a question.
what is your favorite programing language?

Hi welcome to AJ. I don't know many programming languages except for HTML and CSS but keen to learn :)

Hi Sam! Welcome to Admin Junkies! Feel free to ask whatever you want in the correct forums here. And of course let us know on progress of your site. :) Enjoy your stay!

Hey there welcome to Admin-Junkies! I know a little bit of C++, C#, Python, and Z80/Motorolla 68K assembler but my favorite out of all those has to be Python since it's syntax is simple.

my name is Sam and i am a hobbyist
Your name is Sam and you're a hobbitses?

lord of the rings hobbit GIF

Jokes aside welcome aboard! Nice to see a fellow web dev on board!

what is your favorite programing language?
I'm in love with JavaScript. But, it's practically the only programming language I know.

I don't understand the confusion, I never have... it's not even 'JavaScript based', it's *literally* JavaScript - they started with the JS engine out of Chrome and plugged in a bunch of stuff to it to make it run standalone. Just you don't have the DOM in the way, it's otherwise exactly the same language - you don't have to use ES2016 or any of the newer syntax sugar or anything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest