Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you earned as blogger?

I have been slowly building up a blog that I have at the moment but right now, I have been unable to monetize it due to low-value content so I am continuing to build it up at the moment in hopes I will get approved for Adsense soon.

I have made money writing articles for others and their blogs though. I would love to add a proper blog to my forum in time using the Article Management System but that is a little way off yet before I can purchase the addon needed.

I have been slowly building up a blog that I have at the moment but right now, I have been unable to monetize it due to low-value content so I am continuing to build it up at the moment in hopes I will get approved for Adsense soon.

I have made money writing articles for others and their blogs though. I would love to add a proper blog to my forum in time using the Article Management System but that is a little way off yet before I can purchase the addon needed.
Hopefully similar for me, with Bob's UBS. I don't know what all the little differences between them are, but I've had UBS for 2-3 years or so now.

There was a time when I was making about $800 per month on my blogs through Adsense alone, however, after Covid, ad rates have been sliced and my earnings have substantially dropped.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest