Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you earned as a freelancer?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
A freelancer is someone who offer a Services to different clients or employers simultaneously or periodically over a period of time.

Freelancing is a good way to make money as a graphics designer , writer, web designer or with which digital skill you know how to do best.

Have you earned as a freelancer and how much did you make on your first gig?

There was a time I was very active on upwork. I was making about $300 per month by freelancing on upwork. was mostly doing freelance writing. I still do freelancing but not on upwork, I sell my services independently.

I have been on Fiverr for at least 4 years. It's the only freelance website I sell my services of graphic designing. I used to be in Upwork but their delay in releasing my payment made me leave the place.

Frankly speaking I have earned a lot of money as a freelancer sometime I will bid on project with up work and work as a writer in some of the articles writing services thus making a lot of money but you will need to have a skills

I make some money as a freelancer from writing professional Resumes/ Cover letters and translation files from different languages through Upwork, and Fiveer..

I still a long period in Upwork submitting for connections and jobs and getting jobs declined but rarelly I am accepted on a work as being approved on a gig is not easy as before.

Frankly speaking I have never earned a dime in the freelancing sites as a freelancer. This is because I don't have the required capabilities, expertise, and the skills that can be used to execute the tasks at the freelancing sites. However I am currently undergoing a writing course online whereby I can start from there.

I am not making so much money yet.

This is because I am at the learning stage of my niche and still pushing slowly.

I am very optimistic that I would be able to realise good profits when it's time to put everything I have learned into practice.

Im not having any good interest on freelancing but I believe you can earn a decent amount of money if you have a good skill set, the amount of money you'll earn will depend on the kind of skills you have.

Haven't tried working as a freelancer (again).
I was a member of oDesk, now UpWork. I was able to work with one client as my part time job while juggling from my teaching work as part time and my full time job as a team manager for a telecom company based in the US My body had given up. I gave up teaching after the first semester. But I was able to earn extra money from my work on UpWork. My client gave me low rating because I have to leave him abruptly. But was able to ask permission before leaving.

Earning money online as a freelancer is a nice way of earning money couple with the fact that freelancing is a very difficult task. Though I haven't give it a trial.

Earning money online as a freelancer is a nice way of earning money couple with the fact that freelancing is a very difficult task. Though I haven't give it a trial.
I was very hesitant in the beginning. But once I got the feel of it, I tried to enjoy it. I only one day of training and was able to close a sale during my stay with my client. I wanted to continue working for him but decided to leave and focus on my offline job.

I have made money from so many paid to post website years ago. One of my favorite years ago was Postloop. I used to make at least $50 every week from Postloop years ago.

Being a cryptocurrency and Forex trader is as well considered being a freelancer. I have been making money from cryptocurrency and Forex trading since 2014 till date. Over 60% of my online earnings comes from it.

I have earn as a freelancer but its been long since I stop using some of the freelancer website to earn some of the ways I do earn as a freelancer are through upwork fiverr and others,so I do earn as a freelancer

I am not particularly interested to make money as a freelancer. I have research about it and to be a freelancer you needs to have a skill which I do not have.
Instead of me to concentrate in developing a freelancing skill I rather use that my time to concentrate to learn more about crypto and forex. There are a lot of money to be made in this field. This is my own personal opinion

I sometimes bid on projects with upwork and work as a writer for some of the article writing services, which allows me to make a lot of money, but you must have the necessary skills.

I sometimes bid on projects with upwork and work as a writer for some of the article writing services, which allows me to make a lot of money, but you must have the necessary skills.
It is not required to be skilled. It could be that you have 1 month experience laravel and say having 2 years. Later a YouTube tutorial and stack over flow do the trick.

I used to be a freelance graphic artist and worked in Chicago for advertising and marketing companies. But that was decades ago! I made $25 an hour though which was excellent money for even back then, but I was also worth it. Today I'm not sure I could do this online because the mood for graphics is quite different now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest