Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Generating Passive Income Online

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
There are numerous ways to generate passive income online, for example, blogging, vlogging, dropshipping, affiliate marketing, print-on-demand, membership sites, ecommerce sites, investment, etc. What is your favorite method?

Some of the ways in which I enjoy making passive income from are;

1. Cryptocurrency trading
2. Forex Trading
3. Forum posting
4. Website management
5. Fish farming
6. Poultry farming

Some of the ways in which I enjoy making passive income from are;

1. Cryptocurrency trading
2. Forex Trading
3. Forum posting
4. Website management
5. Fish farming
6. Poultry farming
I enjoy posting on forums because I like to discuss a lot of topics with people. I also like to earn online income via survey sites such as SurveyTime among others.

True truth is that before you can actually earn money online you need to have a good skills set, if you have a good skills set you can be able to earn a passive income online.

Making money online is one of the best feeling I experienced, one just have to devote his time and attention, boom you will earn passive income.

The reality is that being able to earn money online requires having excellent skill levels.
Online passive income generation may be possible for you if you have strong skills.

The internet has provided various ways to earn a decent living , all you need is find a method that suits you and you can comfortably deal with.

Most of the methods mentioned so far are not Passive. To qualify as passive it needs to keep earning while you sleep and the only way I know to do that is with a compound interest bearing deposit account.

I enjoy posting on forums because I like to discuss a lot of topics with people. I also like to earn online income via survey sites such as SurveyTime among others.
Survey Time is not a good income since the reward survey is not available all the time. It could be as an extra income to your account.

Most of the methods mentioned so far are not Passive. To qualify as passive it needs to keep earning while you sleep and the only way I know to do that is with a compound interest bearing deposit account.
Which is really hard to do. I don't think any means of earning can truly classify as being completely passive in the true sense of the word. I think publishing on Amazon Kindle and real estate might come close after the initial setup.

Which is really hard to do. I don't think any means of earning can truly classify as being completely passive in the true sense of the word. I think publishing on Amazon Kindle and real estate might come close after the initial setup.
What would you say if I could show you one that is and you could start for free with a little effort and quickly transition to passive?

What would you say if I could show you one that is and you could start for free with a little effort and quickly transition to passive?
I'm always interested in doing such. After spending time online working, I've learnt not to underestimate any earning no matter how small. What is it that can help me?

It is not really easy to be making a very good passive income online though but once you put more determinations and effort with the matter of time, you will earn a passive income.

I'm always interested in doing such. After spending time online working, I've learnt not to underestimate any earning no matter how small. What is it that can help me?
My sincere apologies for the delay, but I caught some kind of bug and have not been doing much besides sleeping it off. I did finish up a website that explains the easiest two ways I am making money, CryptoTab Browser is completely passive and CryptoWin has a passive component from buying active shares with my earnings. https://ohyesyoucan.club/

I have a few other sites I use to generate small amounts of Crypto that I feed into CryptoWin, but it is my main money maker.

Let me know what you think.

My sincere apologies for the delay, but I caught some kind of bug and have not been doing much besides sleeping it off. I did finish up a website that explains the easiest two ways I am making money, CryptoTab Browser is completely passive and CryptoWin has a passive component from buying active shares with my earnings. https://ohyesyoucan.club/

I have a few other sites I use to generate small amounts of Crypto that I feed into CryptoWin, but it is my main money maker.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks. I will surely check it out and get back to you. How are you feeling now?

Thanks. I will surely check it out and get back to you. How are you feeling now?
I feel a lot better, but when you hit mid 80's that takes on a whole new meaning. I got a new boost today when I was taking a survey that talked about Crypto Gift Cards and I thought about using them as an incentive to get more referrals by giving them a free ride to start actually earning passive income.

It is not really easy to make a passive income through online earnings most especially you involve yourself on post to pay forums.

Passive is a joke in many cases, because sites have to be kept up to date for SEO and maybe other reasons. In other words, the machine on automatic has to be maintained. For instance, a blog constantly might need new articles.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest