Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

G'day

André

Renowned member
Website
occ.xenforo.cloud
Credits
CuriousFiend here, from NZ.
@nzfreespeechforum.com

😅Probably one of the least experienced people on earth with regard to all this computer wizardry and have only been using discussion forums for just over a year.

Apparently i'm not allowed to/or am mobbed whenever attempting to discuss *certain valid subjects on most forums,...so i figured why not start my own.
(*nothing illegal, or perverted or anything like that, just subjects such as so-called "conspiracies", corporate/govt/legal control/deception, dangers of EMF/R and even the covaids/clotshot mass psychosis, etc )

Never planned on setting up a forum, however me & the owner of the dominant so-claimed "free speech" forum in NZ seem to hold fundamental differences of opinions and as i would not acquiesce to (imo) unjustified demands, my profile has been banned for "1 week"-(*😄3 months ago, which still hasn't ended)

It's because of this, that i was motivated to create nzfreespeechforum—and am doing my best with basically no experience, essentially trial by fire.

So far the forum has an impressive total membership count of
6 registered(+1 unidentified "Guest" that mimics my admin account activity & IP)

Anyways, my main goal with the site is simply to provide a completely free discussion board for a constructive community where ridiculous identity cult nonsense isn't forced upon everyone.

i've tried promoting NZFSF on Telegram, Bitchute, my mates US forum and a few other sites(*including a couple of hundred custom memes/gifs) though haven't managed to generate bugger all interest so far aye.

Should probably add that i'm doing this all on a crappy smartphone and would kinda like to see if some affordable experts might be keen to help with sussing out some of the more technical stuff that's just completely beyond my basic level of comprehension.

Cheers for reading.

Hey there welcome to Admin-Junkies! You've come to the right place to help you not only promote your site, but get helpful tips and tricks to help run your forum as well. :D Feel free to check out our posting packages to help give your forum a boost. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Welcome aboard! Great to see you have found your way here. You are of course more than welcome to promote your forum here and of course hopefully gain many knowledge in owning a forum from here. :) We have a very helpful community so let us know if we can be of any assistance! :D Enjoy your stay.

Oh another person from New Zealand! YAY! :D

Hey. I'm from the South Island :D
😄Far out, small world aye.
Nice to (*digitally) meet ya Maul.

i'm currently up in the Manawatu-Rangitikei area, about 10mins sorta NW-ish of Ohakea RNZAF base.

Am originally from the upper north between Dargaville & Whangarei, but lived most of my life in that crusty gang infested cesspit of Whanganui.😂

Did live/work in & around Blenheim for a bit, back in 2009.
Tbh i do actually wanna move back down south—and frankly, intend to when the opportunity arises.

Cheers mate😉👍

Hey there welcome to Admin-Junkies! You've come to the right place to help you not only promote your site, but get helpful tips and tricks to help run your forum as well. :D Feel free to check out our posting packages to help give your forum a boost. I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Thanks Ravenfreak, i certainly do appreciate the warm welcome.

Glad i've eventually stumbled upon this site, coz...😄...it's definitely a great deal better than the official (though generic af) xenforo 'help' board—& a major contrast too as from what i can tell there seems to be a wonderfully positive community established up in here too.

Stoked as to (digitally) meet ya Ravenfreak😀👍

Welcome aboard! Great to see you have found your way here. You are of course more than welcome to promote your forum here and of course hopefully gain many knowledge in owning a forum from here. :) We have a very helpful community so let us know if we can be of any assistance! :D Enjoy your stay.
Honestly it is a privilege–and an honor to (digitally) meet you Aerodynamic.

Read some of your posts yesterday and gotta say i was/am genuinely-extremely impressed.
For real, it seems to me that you clearly demonstrate uncommon traits indicative of a remarkably well developed-high quality character.

Thank you so much for the friendly welcome—and more importantly-thank you for doing what you do—& for being you.
😁👍

😄Far out, small world aye.
Nice to (*digitally) meet ya Maul.

i'm currently up in the Manawatu-Rangitikei area, about 10mins sorta NW-ish of Ohakea RNZAF base.

Am originally from the upper north between Dargaville & Whangarei, but lived most of my life in that crusty gang infested cesspit of Whanganui.😂

Did live/work in & around Blenheim for a bit, back in 2009.
Tbh i do actually wanna move back down south—and frankly, intend to when the opportunity arises.

Cheers mate😉👍
I spent a year recently up in Wellington and prior about 3 months in Auckland but it was too big and daunting trying to navigate public transport. Now I'm in the small town of Ashburton.

Hey @CuriousFiend :) welcome to Admin Junkies!
Kia Ora [hi] Shortie, really happy to (digitally) meet ya.

😅Hope i wasn't too forthright yesterday - regarding the posting services inquiry.
In all honesty i may have possibly been a bit overly hasty perhaps, seeing as i'd only just joined up and am essentially a totally unknown random,...😄...although, tbh,...i'd defs do it again.

Nah but seriously though, it's great to be here.
Your welcome message is much appreciated, thanks Shortie

Welcome to Admin Junkies! Always nice to see new, unique communities popping up!
Thanks Cory, i'm very grateful for the friendly welcome and do appreciate you-& everyone else has been so kind.

😄Think i'll need to adopt a similar welcoming protocol on NZFSF because it's the first time i've experienced this approach and admittedly, it is very efficacious.

Cheers, Cory

I spent a year recently up in Wellington and prior about 3 months in Auckland but it was too big and daunting trying to navigate public transport. Now I'm in the small town of Ashburton.
Oh wow, never been to Ashburton before, 😅tbh, i'm unsure exactly where that is—am thinking it's possibly waaay down in the deep south(¿?)(will have to consult G-Earth)

Re: Sucks & Wellys,...😄...yep, i feel ya.
Big cities (imo) are basically nightmarish aye,...so much so i even avoid the smaller cities like Palmy North.

One of the members on my board is from Christchurch—though currently lives somewhere up in Auckland.
He just finished drafting his first novelette on NZFSF, called Gravel Rash,... it's pretty cool too.
(😀Am trying to encourage him to get it published coz he's actually really blimmen talented.)

Oh wow, never been to Ashburton before, 😅tbh, i'm unsure exactly where that is—am thinking it's possibly waaay down in the deep south(¿?)(will have to consult G-Earth)

Re: Aucks & Wellys,...😄...yep, i feel ya.
Big cities (imo) are basically nightmarish aye,...so much so i even avoid the smaller cities like Palmy North.

One of the members on my board is from Christchurch—though currently lives somewhere up in Auckland.
He just finished drafting his first novelette on NZFSF, called Gravel Rash,... it's pretty cool too.
(😀Am trying to encourage him to get it published coz he's actually really blimmen talented.)
Edit: Aucks, (😂 auto correct changed it to 'Sucks')

Kia Ora [hi] Shortie, really happy to (digitally) meet ya.

😅Hope i wasn't too forthright yesterday - regarding the posting services inquiry.
In all honesty i may have possibly been a bit overly hasty perhaps, seeing as i'd only just joined up and am essentially a totally unknown random,...😄...although, tbh,...i'd defs do it again.

Nah but seriously though, it's great to be here.
Your welcome message is much appreciated, thanks Shortie
Oh no you're fine. I appreciate you reaching out regarding your interest :) I did reply to your post so if you are still interested let me know :)

You're welcome :) it's great to have you here at Admin Junkies :)

Re: Sucks & Wellys,...😄...yep, i feel ya.

Ashburton is between Christchurch and Timaru :)

Honestly it is a privilege–and an honor to (digitally) meet you Aerodynamic.

Read some of your posts yesterday and gotta say i was/am genuinely-extremely impressed.
For real, it seems to me that you clearly demonstrate uncommon traits indicative of a remarkably well developed-high quality character.

Thank you so much for the friendly welcome—and more importantly-thank you for doing what you do—& for being you.
😁👍
Oh wow, much thanks for your positivity! It’s well appreciated and it’s good to see my efforts are also appreciated. Posts like these make everything worthwhile and motivates me more to continue providing quality and work on a positive community for everyone to enjoy. ❤️

Welcome aboard, once more!

Hey @CuriousFiend welcome to Admin Junkies! Great to have you here with us. All the best with your forum! We have plenty of great discussions here and different tools that should hopefully help you to grow it. 🥰

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest