Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you reinvest your revenue?

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
For those of us who monetize our online platforms through advertisements, a crucial decision arises when we start generating ad revenue: Should we reinvest it back into our websites or content creation endeavors?

Reinvesting ad earnings allows us to allocate resources towards website improvements, content creation, and marketing efforts. This reinvestment can lead to enhanced user experiences, increased traffic, and ultimately, higher ad revenue potential. We can also invest in better tools, design upgrades, and premium services, which can bring better overall quality to our websites and content.

If you have reinvested your ad revenue and experienced positive outcomes, we would love to hear your success stories and learn from your strategies. Similarly, if you encountered challenges or risks, let's discuss how you navigated those situations.

Please remember that any financial decisions should be made with careful consideration and professional advice, if necessary. ;)

Yes, and it should be a thing that anyone does when monetizing a community. How much and how to reinvest is always open to debate and should not be a standard answer, but owners need to build with their funding at least to some degree.

Short answer is, yes. When I was getting going I threw everything into developing my first site, and then buying/opening others.
Yes pretty much all of the money made from my site has been reinvested back in. The site did buy me the new entry level macbook air though. So that's nice. :)

The only people who really make money from my site are developers and article writers. 🤣 (So far)

The money coming in has also allowed me to design and build the new fan site I'm launching soon and save up money for a custom addon I'm having developed for another new site that hasn't launched yet.

I haven't had to put any money into my websites since 2020 and I was putting a good $500/month into the hobby. Yay!

Can't say precisely because I have exactly zero revenue at the moment, but if I can make a few quid I'd like to focus on two for things first:
  • Extend the domain name registration. I currently have it for one year, bit if I could pay for more years upfront it not only works out cheaper, but also secures the website long term. Even if my income falls, the site is secure.
  • Yearly server hosting. Again, I'm paying for this monthly at the moment. This leaves it vulnerable to personal income shocks. Paying for it yearly (or more) again secures the site long term, plus there's normally a discount. I'd like to build a "war chest" to make sure I can pay for it in the coming years.
Beyond that I'd probably reinvest into web development - things like security and speed. Other then that, I don't know! See what happens, and what is needed!

I don’t think it’s necessary to do, if you’ve spent £££ already on the forum, I feel it’s only fair to get some of that back. That said, I will be reinvesting as it’s a long term project and it’ll pay off in the long run. It’ll mostly be used on paid marketing and content for the site, along with new features to benefit the community.

Yes pretty much all of the money made from my site has been reinvested back in. The site did buy me the new entry level macbook air though. So that's nice. :)

The only people who really make money from my site are developers and article writers. 🤣 (So far)

The money coming in has also allowed me to design and build the new fan site I'm launching soon and save up money for a custom addon I'm having developed for another new site that hasn't launched yet.

I haven't had to put any money into my websites since 2020 and I was putting a good $500/month into the hobby. Yay!
I reinvested most of the money online, and I am making huge losses, because government agencies, tech and internet companies are falsely claiming that well connected high status housewives and other frauds who do not spend any time and money own my websites to pay them monthly government salaries at my expense.

because government agencies, tech and internet companies are falsely claiming that well connected high status housewives and other frauds who do not spend any time and money own my websites to pay them monthly government salaries at my expense.
???

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest