Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you overspend on a website/forum?

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Have you ever felt like you have put more effort into your forums than you have into yourself? Over investing into your project? How do you handle that? Or how do you stay safe from overspending?

I have felt this way, yes. I feel when you have a slew of ideas rolling around in your head and you have plans in your head of what you want to do and what you want to add to a project you can sometimes without even realizing put more effort into that than into yourself and other things away from the project. I do the same when I am working, if I have targets I want to reach then I will pour all my energy into hitting those targets and I can often forget about anything else I need to deal with.

I have found that finding a way to balance time with family, time on myself and then time with my projects and even work helps so that I don't go overboard with focusing on one thing and forget everything else. It takes some time but it is doable

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest