Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Blasted with Nostalgia

Sean

Credits
Hey everyone, Sean here.

I titled my introduction the way it is because it's been what? 7-10 years since I last visited a forum and posted in one. I lurked around a bit and I do see some familiar faces, well, I did check this out thanks to an email from Atrium. Anyways, I used to go around as Hatori or iamesskei in the olde' forum world. Hoping to meet new and familiar faces here.

I have yet to understand how my involvement in this community will go but I'm excited nonetheless to lurk, converse, and just engage with the people around here.

Hi Sean! Hatori does sound familiar, but I’m unsure if we talked a lot or not. My memory fails me sometimes. 😅 We’re no longer teens and my memory shows that. 😂

I’m glad you have joined, pleasure having you! ☺️ Welcome to AJ and feel free to let me know if you need anything! :)

Hi Sean! Hatori does sound familiar, but I’m unsure if we talked a lot or not. My memory fails me sometimes. 😅 We’re no longer teens and my memory shows that. 😂

I’m glad you have joined, pleasure having you! ☺️ Welcome to AJ and feel free to let me know if you need anything! :)
I do remember your name a bit too but you're right, it was too long ago for me to really pinpoint any specific memories. Anywho, this place is interesting and I'll definitely let you know if I need anything.

Welcome to AJ! Nostalgia hit me initially too as I took a fairly long break from forums and now here we are! Hope to see you around :)

I do remember your name a bit too but you're right, it was too long ago for me to really pinpoint any specific memories. Anywho, this place is interesting and I'll definitely let you know if I need anything.
I'm probably best known from my old forum called Revision Reviews. That was started in '07 and reborn in 2014 (failed miserably then) and a bunch of other forums. Usernames like skyline, Syncratic, and some others I forgot.

Hey Sean!! I definitely recall you! I’m glad you saw my email. :) it’s good to see an old face. Originally I was BlackAngel in the older forum days. I’m excited to have you here! What have you been up to?

Hey everyone, Sean here.

I titled my introduction the way it is because it's been what? 7-10 years since I last visited a forum and posted in one. I lurked around a bit and I do see some familiar faces, well, I did check this out thanks to an email from Atrium. Anyways, I used to go around as Hatori or iamesskei in the olde' forum world. Hoping to meet new and familiar faces here.

I have yet to understand how my involvement in this community will go but I'm excited nonetheless to lurk, converse, and just engage with the people around here.
Welcome! One thing about forums, members are pretty open whether one wants to just lurk & get a feel for the forum or want to jump right in on topics :)

Welcome to AJ! Nostalgia hit me initially too as I took a fairly long break from forums and now here we are! Hope to see you around :)
Heya! Thanks for the warm welcome. Hope to see you around as well.

I'm probably best known from my old forum called Revision Reviews. That was started in '07 and reborn in 2014 (failed miserably then) and a bunch of other forums. Usernames like skyline, Syncratic, and some others I forgot.
I remember that. You might know me from the official IF/ZB forums as a short stint graphic designer there or various other forums, I hopped around a lot either as a member or as part of the staff team.

Hey Sean!! I definitely recall you! I’m glad you saw my email. :) it’s good to see an old face. Originally I was BlackAngel in the older forum days. I’m excited to have you here! What have you been up to?
Heeey! You I definitely remember! Just life in general, last I was here I was just in highschool and now I'm part of the corporate world (well, I left that behind and pursuing freelancing opportunities for now as I'm preparing myself to study for my Masters next year). Glad to see you're here. I remember talking to you a lot back then but if we're going to be honest the details are shady as to what exactly we talked about lol, I'm sure there were tons though!

Welcome! One thing about forums, members are pretty open whether one wants to just lurk & get a feel for the forum or want to jump right in on topics :)
You're right! And I'm glad communities are built that way. Thank you for the warm welcome.

Yeah, I looked you up on RR which is now an archive on TapaTalk and I remember you a bit more now. :D Do you still design?

Yeah, I looked you up on RR which is now an archive on TapaTalk and I remember you a bit more now. :D Do you still design?
Yep, it somehow became a big part of my job since I became a Digital Marketing Manager.

Indeed it does!

Welcome to the board, Sean! This forum is full of nostalgia! :D
Thanks so much! You are definitely a familiar face as well and staying consistent with that avatar of yours 😅

You are definitely a familiar face as well and staying consistent with that avatar of yours
Nearly anyone that was a part of Zathyus Networks should recognize me, particularly if you were ever on the official board(s).

I did have a few different avatars, but I decided to change them back to something more "cute" because my heavy metal band avatars had probably come off as disturbing to some people, especially considering one of them was the band, "Disturbed". :LOL:

Nearly anyone that was a part of Zathyus Networks should recognize me, particularly if you were ever on the official board(s).

I did have a few different avatars, but I decided to change them back to something more "cute" because my heavy metal band avatars had probably come off as disturbing to some people, especially considering one of them was the band, "Disturbed". :LOL:
Exactly. You're lucky as that "cute" avatar of yours has been the only avatar that's stuck to my memory. 😂

Hey there Sean and welcome to Admin Junkies, it is great to have you here with us and I look forward to chatting with you around the forum :)

Heeey! You I definitely remember! Just life in general, last I was here I was just in highschool and now I'm part of the corporate world (well, I left that behind and pursuing freelancing opportunities for now as I'm preparing myself to study for my Masters next year). Glad to see you're here. I remember talking to you a lot back then but if we're going to be honest the details are shady as to what exactly we talked about lol, I'm sure there were tons though!
It's definitely crazy! I had quit forums, and returned again while in college, disappeared again in college and have been working myself for 7-8 years now. That's awesome that you got yourself into the corporate world, but now pursuing those freelance opportunities! I've been considering on trying to find some online avenues for some extra money just to kind of make up for things and put more away some how. Freelancing sounds amazing though because you're more so on your schedule. What will your masters be in? I've been considering getting my masters, but it doesn't make a difference in pay if I continue in the same job, and it's difficult to step up into the next thing I would qualify for so it's just something I weigh.

I remember seeing you around a lot and we'd chat from time to times - but of course I'm sure it was randomness xD It's cool to see old faces after so long! It is good that things are going well for you it seems. :)

Joe Biden Hello GIF by The Democrats

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest