Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

B.O.

My feet tend to smell after a day of work. Sadly no deodorant is able to fix it, I can only wash them to get rid of the smell. 😅

I don't have body odor and I don't joke with my deodorants. I make use of body spray, roll on, perfume and oil perfume all together.

My mother used to say that smelling good is good business.

I have really sensitive smell so i don't like been around someone that has body odor because I would pick it up immediately even if others aren't .

I try as much as possible to stay clean and always smelling good no matter the situation.

I have heard some people say that body odour is hereditary but that's a pure lie. When you fail to be very hygienic, there's a big chance of having body odour. I bath 3 times daily and sometimes 4x if the weather is too hot.

I think everyone gets BO if they sweat it out or don't shower enough. I know I do when it comes to those aspects.

I use to put my clean clothes in my dirty clothes box and fold them in my room, but one day a lady said while I was working that someone smells over there and I knew it was me because I could even smell myself. Never again will I put clean clothes in the dirty clothes box, I don't know what I was thinking.

Do you get B.O. (body odor) ?

I shower a lot. Every day, sometimes twice a day.

Does your deodorant do the job?

I buy the anti perspirant Old Spice or Irish Springs Speed Stick. I think it does pretty good.

If someone stinks, do you tell them they stink?
That's something I'm really anal about. My family is too. I think if someone has really bad hygiene, they should get fined for it. Instead of buying alcohol and cigarettes', buy some body wash, deodorant, and some shampoo. When I go into a store or a restaurant, I get offended because their stench sometimes gags me or makes me want to vomit. Often times, if the person smells like ass, I don't like being around them. Taking a shower and cleaning up makes all the difference.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest