Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are survey websites worth it?

If one is lucky you'll get one that will be worth your while. But most times survey sites are not worth it at all.

I know of a few people who are on disability and they do these surveys. While sometimes they don't make much, it's better than nothing and they have the time where they can easily do them.

Survey websites can be hard to actually earn any decent cash on. You first need to fill out a questionnaire to see if you're even eligible to participate in a survey and then you have to be aware of the browser you're using too. I found out that last bit while taking surveys last year. Every time I would try to take a survey from Samplicio the site would say my ip was blacklisted if I was using Firefox, but whenever I switched to using Chrome it worked fine.

In the UK, YouGov is probably the best - it's roughly 50p per survey. Used to be a good deal up until the last few years - nowadays inflation had destroyed It's worth. When I was a teenager earning less then £4 per hour it made sense, but now that the minimum wage is £10+ your better of doing a hour of overtime!

I did make a couple of hundred quid a few years ago doing surveys with another company - but I just got lucky with a good company. Most of the time I tried it the work wasn't worth it. These days even less so as the money doesn't go as far. I'm better off selling random stuff on eBay.

I have tried out many survey sites over the years, and none of them were worth the effort. Each completed survey rewards 20 cents but can take like 5 mins. You do the math. Some of you have to do a survey to see if you're eligible for the actual survey. You aren't paid for the eligibility survey.

Been years since I last did one back in Ozz and lucky enough to have $80 payout at the end.

They are absolutely not. When I used to engage actively in it I can count how many times I was paid. I would finish the survey and would be told I was screened out. I stopped wasting my time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest