Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are survey websites worth it?

Alex

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Are survey websites worth it? If you honestly sit through and take time answering giving honest feedback, for a 40 minute session you’ll be lucky to get 1$ at the most. Most people won’t answer honestly and will rush through guessing, which leads to inaccurate data that the market researcher has. Survey options are very limited in third world countries and marketers usually target their audience to first tier countries too.

Do you think surveys are worth while completing?

It depends on the survey website that you're using and the offers they make available for you.

I use InstaGC and I'm making more good enough money from it.

Actually for now at my side I can not say survey website worth it because my side are not eligible to participate in any survey to earn money.

If you're in top tier countries, you'll definitely benefit from survey. Earning $1 for 40 minutes survey is not bad at all. What I spend in making $1 at Gpt sites is more than 3 hours atimes. However, in gtp sites you have liberty to work when you're free. For someone like me now, I don't stay for straight 1 hour in a site. I login, made some comments and left. When I'm free again, I login, made comments and left. That's the cycle.

Sometimes if you compare time given to survey and reward sometimes it is much lower from the value itself. So it depends from one case to another and sometimes you spend many time on survey to have rejection after so many questions.

I don't think they are. They are good for desperation money, unless you live in countries where exchange rates make it worthwhile. Anyway I don't find them very fun, but some enjoy them.

Survey website really worth it but I can tell you that some survey are for teir 1 country like the usa and canada,why am saying this is because sometime if you register from my location you will not get enough survey its may take you like 2months to reach their minimum payout

Surveys are good for people based in high tier countries, especially the US, Canada, the UK and Australia.

Sometimes if you compare time given to survey and reward sometimes it is much lower from the value itself. So it depends from one case to another and sometimes you spend many time on survey to have rejection after so many questions.

Really for presently at my side I can not say overview site worth it since my side are not qualified to take an interest in any study to win cash.

It depends on what you do with the meager earnings from Surveys. In my case, I leave them on deposit to earn compound interest and it is working out quite well for a sickly old retired guy with nothing else to do but sleep (and that does even worse than survey pay). My starter site has produced 523,000 Satoshi since August and another site I have had for a couple of years is up 2.6 Million Satoshi. Not enough to make me rich, but I am having a grand old time and it was all free.

I can attest that the survey website is worthwhile, but some of the surveys are only available in certain countries, such as the United States and Canada. I say this because, on occasion, if you register from my region, you might not receive enough surveys, and it might take you up to two months to reach the minimum payout.

Here's a factor I bet most people overlook. Companies that are looking for people to answer an important survey use these survey companies fo find a way to contact the best. I got an email about 2 weeks ago asking me to take part in a small survey group focused on a topic I had done surveys on many times in low paying survey sites, It consisted of me writing open ended answers for 4 or 5 surveys and paid me $50 with an Amazon Gift Card. I use Amazon a lot, so that was just like Fiat Money to me. I don't think I would have even been considered if I was not a long time Survey Participant.

Which ones?
To be specific currently used sites are:
Fusioncash, which is USA or Canada only.
AmeriSpeak which is invitation only.
CryptoWin has a lucrative survey feature.
These have been standbys for many years.
But recently I focus more on faucets w/no dq's.
And direct those earnings to earn interest on deposits.

To be specific currently used sites are:
Fusioncash, which is USA or Canada only.
AmeriSpeak which is invitation only.
CryptoWin has a lucrative survey feature.
These have been standbys for many years.
But recently I focus more on faucets w/no dq's.
And direct those earnings to earn interest on deposits.
Oh those, I haven't tried them yet personally.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest