Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

AMA Excommunicado

Which is your favorite JW movie? Have you seen the latest one yet?

According to you, who portrayed The Joker character the best and why?

Which is your favorite JW movie? Have you seen the latest one yet?
That's a tough question - I like all of them, but if I really had to choose one, probably the first one, for nostalgic reasons. I actually watched the latest one last week!
According to you, who portrayed The Joker character the best and why?
Heath Ledger is the GOAT Joker but I also really liked Joaquin Phoenix.

Heath Ledger is the GOAT Joker but I also really liked Joaquin Phoenix.
True. Heath Ledger cannot be replaced. His performance as The Joker was impeccable. But Joaquin Phoenix was awesome too. He really made me connect to the character!

Are you into series as well? If yes, which are your favorites?

True. Heath Ledger cannot be replaced. His performance as The Joker was impeccable. But Joaquin Phoenix was awesome too. He really made me connect to the character!

Are you into series as well? If yes, which are your favorites?
I’m actually more of a series guy than a movie guy. I have so many favourites, it’s hard to choose one - Breaking Bad, Prison Break, The Wire, you name it.

Not yet. I’m starting my lessons today though funnily enough.
Haha. Even I completed my lessons recently. Now I have a Learner's License. Will have to apply for the Driving License by December. 😄

What influenced you to start taking driving lessons?

I want to start driving. It makes life a lot more convenient.
True. But in the place I live in, there's so much traffic that people usually prefer walking if the distance is not much or like within 3kms.

Are you planning to buy a car after completing your driving lessons? If yes, which one are you eyeing for?

Since you don't drive or have a job based on the previous posts, I assume you live with your parents?

Worse job ever
I’ve only ever worked one job which was as a retail assistant so I guess that is my worst job ever :p
True. But in the place I live in, there's so much traffic that people usually prefer walking if the distance is not much or like within 3kms.

Are you planning to buy a car after completing your driving lessons? If yes, which one are you eyeing for?
I want to buy a car as soon as I pass my driving test but I haven’t thought about which car yet. The cars I like and know of are a little out of my budget.
Since you don't drive or have a job based on the previous posts, I assume you live with your parents?
Actually I got a job earlier this week :p

But yes, I do live with my parents at the moment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor