Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

you seem cool

Husk

Old Cranky Cat Demon
Credits
Hey! I go by Husk these days. I'm a thirty-something admin with way too much experience in one type of forum (roleplaying) but not really in others, so I'm hoping to learn more here and maybe one day get my own fandom or discussion forum running!

I have a bleeding heart when it comes to animals. For my community, I've fostered kittens, trapped and released feral cats after getting them fixed and given them shots, and my husband and I even have our own old lady feral cat that's become quite tame over the past year with us. Maybe one day I can start a forum for this kind of thing, because I'm very passionate about it and I think my community could benefit from it!

I also spend a lot of time playing mobile games and reading a wide variety of books. I like anything from true crime to light fantasy to silly little romances.

Anyway, not sure what else to say... so hi!

hat flirting GIF

Hey Husk! Welcome to Admin Junkies. Glad you could join us! :) Nice to see you coming up for the animals! Enjoy your your time here! And thanks for joining!

Welcome to the community! I've visited some of the larger rp resource boards in time. Never been much of a RPer myself but the skins they create are always great to look at.

Hey Husk! Welcome to Admin Junkies. It's great to have you here and I look forward to chatting with you around the forums :)

Hey there welcome to AJ! I love cats myself, they're my favorite animals. :D My spouse and I have a old cat named Gizmo. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to the forum Husk! I definitely think a forum for cats in some sense would be amazing! I could see a section for feral cats and care outside, fostering pets, “first time kitten owner” and etc type sections as well!

What mobile games do you play? Do you like books with a bit of spice in them?

Welcome to the forum Husk! I definitely think a forum for cats in some sense would be amazing! I could see a section for feral cats and care outside, fostering pets, “first time kitten owner” and etc type sections as well!

What mobile games do you play? Do you like books with a bit of spice in them?
I think so, too! I might start building one to help not just my community but anybody who would like to know more! Since I've been doing this for over a decade and I'm passionate about it, I think it could really help others. <3

At the moment, I play silly games like Tsuki Odyssey and Pokemon Cafe but also Disney Twisted Wonderland and Genshin Impact. I also like to play one off mystery or horror type mobile games, like Who Pressed Mute on Uncle Marcus?

I think so, too! I might start building one to help not just my community but anybody who would like to know more! Since I've been doing this for over a decade and I'm passionate about it, I think it could really help others. <3

At the moment, I play silly games like Tsuki Odyssey and Pokemon Cafe but also Disney Twisted Wonderland and Genshin Impact. I also like to play one off mystery or horror type mobile games, like Who Pressed Mute on Uncle Marcus?
I think you could really run with it! You could easily find communities on places like tiktok and facebook probably to grab to be able to discuss them as well!

That's cool! I've heard of Pokemon Cafe and Genshin Impact, but haven't played. The Disney Twisted Wonderland sounds like it would be up my alley xD There is a game called Dreamlight Valley that I've considered playing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest