Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Worst crypto currency coin you ever invested in?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
As a day trader I only buy crypto currency and sell them off within a few minutes taking advantage of the rise or fall of that coin within that short period of time to make profit.

I usually trade on Bitcoin, XRP and usdt my favorite is Bitcoin but I trade xrp because of its volatility and how fast it's trade is executed, a slight drop in it price even by a cent can make you lose a lot of money.

XRP isnt a bad coin to invest in but needs a lot of attention so you don't end up losing most or all of your Investment Capital.

It's SHIB that I will consider as the worst cryptocurrency that I have invested in because when it was being promoted, it looked as if that it's going to be a very good project and I invested a lot of money in it. But right now I've lost more than half of what I invested in the coin and it doesn't look like it is going to recover from it.

I can remember losing close to a 100 dollars in 4 hours by investing on XRP. It is a long term coin and I can't just wait. So, I counted my loss and converted it to Bitcoin.

As a day trader I only buy crypto currency and sell them off within a few minutes taking advantage of the rise or fall of that coin within that short period of time to make profit.

I usually trade on Bitcoin, XRP and usdt my favorite is Bitcoin but I trade xrp because of its volatility and how fast it's trade is executed, a slight drop in it price even by a cent can make you lose a lot of money.

XRP isnt a bad coin to invest in but needs a lot of attention so you don't end up losing most or all of your Investment Capital.
I think buying LUNA was the worst coin I invested in because it took just a day to crash and depreciate about 98 percent in its value. I lost almost everything I had invested in that coin

I invested in a coin called WIN at the beginning of last year and it is the worst investment that I have ever done in crypto currencies.

I did not have good trading knowledge at that time and my buying the coin was because someone told me it's got value. But the case was different from what I was made to believe.

Never invest in a crypto currency you don't understand.

It's SHIB that I will consider as the worst cryptocurrency that I have invested in because when it was being promoted, it looked as if that it's going to be a very good project and I invested a lot of money in it. But right now I've lost more than half of what I invested in the coin and it doesn't look like it is going to recover from it.
I didn't Invest in SHIB but I invested in tron back in 2020 and I didn't put a lot investment capital in it if not I would have lost a lot because the coin has refused to move up since it was created.

There are many worst crypto currency coin out there in the market , but the worst coin I have ever invested in is Dogecoin which I lost almost $200 because the coin fall and diminished sporadically , but I am still holding it thinking it will rise again one day .

Shiba Inu is among one of the cryptocurrency I have invested. I know it is a meme token but at least the it has a very high volatility and can gives a lot of profit within a short period of time.

I have some cryptocurrency with me for long-term purposes. Bitcoins is my favourite, ethereum is another followed by bnb. Those are the ones I always investing on

I have never invested a dime on cryptocurrencies but I do trade them, Yiu can actually earn a considerable amount of money trading cryptocurrencies.

Do you trade futures? I do spot but I've never really noticed the volatility of Ripple.

My worst investment was Luna. I thought to make some money after it crashed, but it just kept going down. I had to cut my losses.

I have never invested a dime on cryptocurrencies but I do trade them, Yiu can actually earn a considerable amount of money trading cryptocurrencies.
Lolz, actually cryptocurrency is not for everyone . It is only for people that have interest and sees the potential it has to offer. Even though it may offers the potential of making your assets valuable, but at the same time it can still be risky.

SHIB did not go down on its own. The price started going down because there was a crypto winter. Not just shib, even Bitcoin has lost substantial value.

Because LUNA crashed and had a 98 percent value decline in just one day, I believe it was the worst coin I ever bought.
I almost completely lost my investment in that coin.

There are many worst crypto currency coin out there in the market , but the worst coin I have ever invested in is Dogecoin which I lost almost $200 because the coin fall and diminished sporadically , but I am still holding it thinking it will rise again one day .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor