Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Crypto did you regret buying in 2022?

Henrywrites

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
I began investing and trading crypto few years ago (2018 to be precise) and the worst coin that I ever bought was Luno. I had a lot of hope that I was going to make some returns on the investment, but it turned out the other way.

I don't hold crypto currency any more I just engage in day trading activities , I buy a crypto currency coin at a particular time sell off at my own rate and then convert the remaining coin to a more stable coin like usdt when I want to close my trade for the day to avoid losses due to the volatility.

I don't hold crypto currency any more I just engage in day trading activities , I buy a crypto currency coin at a particular time sell off at my own rate and then convert the remaining coin to a more stable coin like usdt when I want to close my trade for the day to avoid losses due to the volatility.

The bearish nature of the crypto market now means that trading is the best approach to making profit in the market now. I don't think I will advise any new investor to make huge commitments in the market as things are going now.

The bearish nature of the crypto market now means that trading is the best approach to making profit in the market now. I don't think I will advise any new investor to make huge commitments in the market as things are going now.
The worst coin that I invested in was buying XRP. It dropped in value by a huge amount, and this was very catastrophic in a financial sense for me. All in all, the is failure has helped me to be more wary when investing in a coin

Actually for now this year, I have not buy any crypto currencies coins because of the immediate dropped in the marketing rate of crypto currencies coins and it is still dropping up to now, which is still believe it will continue.

Personally, i haven't invested on any cryptocurrency this year and so I have no regrets.
This is largely due to the fact that I am a cryprotrader and I haven't seen any uppourtunity presenting itself this year the markets.

It is always advisable to learn technical and fundamental analysis as an investor or investment analyst.

I have never bought any cryptocurrency but I do trade them, I think if you bought Bitcoin this 2022 you must have regretted your actions, Bitcoin is nicely moving to the downside.

I wouldn't say regret but I seem to have made a substantial loss with AXS. I bought it for $40 and now the price is $10.

That's a lot of money to lose especially if you hold a lot of them. After the lesson I learnt with Luna, I sell off if I'm losing more than 30% of the initial investment in any coin especially if we are not yet at a strong support level.
I wouldn't say regret but I seem to have made a substantial loss with AXS. I bought it for $40 and now the price is $10.

Buying XRP was the worst coin I have invested in.
Its worth drastically decreased, which was for me financially quite catastrophic.
Overall, the experience has taught me to be more cautious when buying coins.

Personally, i haven't invested on any cryptocurrency this year and so I have no regrets.
This is largely due to the fact that I am a cryprotrader and I haven't seen any uppourtunity presenting itself this year the markets.

It is always advisable to learn technical and fundamental analysis as an investor or investment analyst.
This could be the opportunity. The entire market is dumping hard and fast, but this is the time when professionals start using DCA so they can get some good returns on any upswing.

I no longer possess cryptocurrency. I only engage in day trading activities. To avoid losses caused by the volatility, I buy a crypto currency coin at a specific time, sell it off at my own rate, and then convert the remaining coin to a more stable coin, like usdt, when I want to close my trade for the day.

That's a lot of money to lose especially if you hold a lot of them. After the lesson I learnt with Luna, I sell off if I'm losing more than 30% of the initial investment in any coin especially if we are not yet at a strong support level.
AXS price has fallen even further down. However, the point is I will not make any loss until I sell for a price below my buying price.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor