Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which coin has been around the longest?

ZandraJoi

Reputable member
Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Credits
Which coin has been around the longest? Do you prefer to stick with the tried & true or do you gamble with the newer versions that come out? Do you feel one is better than the other? That the newer coins have more safety, security perhaps? More profitable?
It seems bitcoin is the oldest one but I'm wondering how long it would last.

There are a lot of new coins that were created based on innovative ideas to help them grow and be stable.

After watching some new coins fail, other creators would add ingenious ideas that would help their coins succeed.

So I watch out for new coins that has promising, innovative ideas built around them.

The most important thing for me is what that cryptocurrency has to offer. That is what will determine how long It will take. Cryptocurrency that survives in hyping will only be profitable during the hyping period.

Bitcoin is the first crypto coin, it has been around since 2009. I think Bitcoin will continue to last for a long time, longer than your and mine existence on earth.

What that coin has to provide is what matters the most to me.
That will influence how long it takes, ultimately.
The only time a cryptocurrency will be profitable is while it is being hyped.

What that coin has to provide is what matters the most to me.
That will influence how long it takes, ultimately.
The only time a cryptocurrency will be profitable is while it is being hyped.

Bitcoin is definitely the oldest coin in cryptocurency trading,it has gain credibility and trust over time from investors.

Which coin has been around the longest? Do you prefer to stick with the tried & true or do you gamble with the newer versions that come out? Do you feel one is better than the other? That the newer coins have more safety, security perhaps? More profitable?
It seems bitcoin is the oldest one but I'm wondering how long it would last.
Bitcoin is the first and possibly the best. It will also be the last to die off if crypto ever fails. However it's one of the least profitable in terms of volatility.

The second oldest coin that exists to this date is Litecoin, which is a popular payment form among crypto enthusiasts.

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that existed. It's been around for years and it's why it's the most valuable coin in the world. It's followed by Litecoin which have done very well on its own. It's the coin which charges almost nothing when used for transactions. It's why a lot of make use of it.

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that existed. It's been around for years and it's why it's the most valuable coin in the world. It's followed by Litecoin which have done very well on its own. It's the coin which charges almost nothing when used for transactions. It's why a lot of make use of it.

Didn't Ethereum come out before Litecoin? I see Eth as a coin that has been around for long too.

Didn't Ethereum come out before Litecoin? I see Eth as a coin that has been around for long too.
No, Litecoin is the second oldest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. It came out in 2011 while Ethereum came out in 2015.

Screenshot_20230219_124011_Chrome.jpg

You can read more about them in this Article

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor