Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's your favorite cryptocurrency wallet?

I don't keep my crypto in wallets, I keep them in exchanges. Well, I understand the risk of keeping your assets on exchanges, however, I stake my assets and earn daily rewards from my assets. About 90 percent of my crypto assets are on Binance.
That is quite risky, but I understand since I do the same. Also it's easy to trust Binance since it has never been hacked.
CZ also is doing a great job with the exchange, making a lot of people to stick with it.

If I were to have a lot of coins especially Bitcoin, I would move it to trust wallet.

Binance and roqqu are good for me, despite the fact there not the best but I believe they are good, we have a lot of cryptocurrency wallets.

I use trust wallet and I also make use of the binance platform. They are the best for me because with binance exchanges I can easily sell or buy any cryptocurrency I have and convert it to my bank account if needs be.

These days I do not use wallets, I have my all assets in exchanges.

Since Coinbase's services are unavailable in my jurisdiction, I am only able to use Binance, which is a shame because I would have loved to utilize them.
Because I can't trade with it, I hardly ever utilize my Trust Wallet.

A great exchanger is Binance. I've used it for at least three years, and I've never had any issues. After suffering a significant hack last year in which millions of people's valuables were lost, Crypto.com is the company I can no longer trust.

Sometimes it is not always easy to know the right time to invest but currently this is the best time. Although there are prediction that cryptocurrency are still likely to drop.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor