Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the most foolish reason you've ended a relationship for?

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Ever ended things with someone for a super silly reason? Like, maybe they chewed too loudly or hated your favorite movie? Share the funniest or weirdest reason you've ever broken up with someone. Let's keep it light and laugh at the weird stuff that can turn us off!

I'll go first. When I was 17, one of the first serious relationships I had - I ended for wanting to get out more, spend the weekends with my friends again, going out.

This happened to a friend of mine. He ended a 3 years relationship because he thought his girlfriend was too short. He was not that tall too so he didn't want to get married to her and have short kids. My question is did he not see that before he asked her out?
Its hilarious when you think about it.

When I was 17, I broke up because my annual exam results were poor. Drastically dropped from 82% in the previous year to 41%. The school principal called my parents and warned them about my future. It was a crucial year so I decided to focus only on studies. Hence, we broke up. It was my first serious relationship. We ended it saying we would patch up after things get back on track but I was not able to reach out to her.

When I was 17, I broke up because my annual exam results were poor. Drastically dropped from 82% in the previous year to 41%. The school principal called my parents and warned them about my future. It was a crucial year so I decided to focus only on studies. Hence, we broke up. It was my first serious relationship. We ended it saying we would patch up after things get back on track but I was not able to reach out to her.
That is quite sad actually. But yes, the struggles we must go through....

I’ve done the whole “it’s not you, it’s me” before for no particular reason. I just didn’t want to be in a relationship anymore. 👀😎 I’m a bit of a savage.

That is quite sad actually. But yes, the struggles we must go through....
That mostly happened because of direct/indirect societal pressure. Since then, I make sure society is never a factor while I make any decision.

I’ve done the whole “it’s not you, it’s me” before for no particular reason. I just didn’t want to be in a relationship anymore. 👀😎 I’m a bit of a savage.
Lol. I guess it would be more savage when a girl breaks up saying she realized she's not straight actually... "It's not you, it's her! xD"

Lol. I guess it would be more savage when a girl breaks up saying she realized she's not straight actually... "It's not you, it's her! xD"
Dang. That actually is pretty savage and sad at the same time 😮

I don't think I ever broke up for a silly reason... I usually got broken up with. I broke up my longest relationship because it was hella toxic and my second to last relationship I broke up with because we were not compatible, different styles of living etc.

I never broke off a relationship for silly reasons. I've only been in three relationships, and the second relationship I'm pretty sure I was being catfished. The other relationship I had other than the two with my wife (yeah we dated for about a month in 2008 and then broke up since we rushed things. We got back together in June of 2009.) didn't last long because I still had feelings for my wife at the time and we were slowly getting close so I didn't want to cheat on the other girl. (Plus our relationship was online. We didn't have the chance to meet in person but we did talk on the phone.)

lmao I dumped a girl once because she farted while we were having sex haha. I was disgusted lol
200.gif

She hated football and was always talking down on it. I couldn't stand it because after money, football is the next thing that gives me joy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor